Actual Pictures of Air Griffeys!

imo, the bubble ain't that serious. yes, it looks better with a bigger bubble, but that don't make the shoe. the design & colorways make the shoe.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

NikeAirGriffeyMax104.jpg
roll.gif

Are you kidding me? I don't know what that is, but it's not an air bubble. I never thought I would pass on a Griffey retro, but I REFUSE to buy thesebecause of that sad attempt at making an air bubble.

110bo5z.jpg

I really don't have any hang ups about the air bubble. It is really not that important, personally. The air bubble is smaller, which we all knew wasgoing to happen, and it is not bulging out. I could live with that. The rest of the shoe looks pretty much on point. Hate to say it, but the air bubble sizeis a non issue for me, I just don't care for it. It really isn't that serious.

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

is the air bubble that important???

when the shoe is called "air griffey MAX" and as a retro shows up like "griffey MIN" its definitely a problem....

Def will be copping these...the air bubble issue has never been a deal breaker for me, plus I only wear sneakers on the weekend if at all since it's onlydress shoes to work lol

the air bubble sucks!!! but hey, dont they suck on all air bubbled retro's nike is putting out. either way people will buy them for nostalgic reasons. iloved the shoe when i was 12 and i love it now. the air bubble thing bothers me but it didnt stop me from buying penny 1, penny 2, neon 95's and it wontstop me from buying these. people just like to +%!*@ about stuff. but to each their own and you got every right to hate.

im more than sure these will be GR and more than likely be seen at outlets like the dions were. im hoping for a F&F discount.

anyone have a release date on these?

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

is the air bubble that important???

Come on, it's Niketalk. The air bubble is the ONLY thing that's important.
laugh.gif

Lol, so true, and don't forget about mesh on air maxes
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
These do look good though.

THE AIR BUBBLE'S WILL ALWAYS BE SMALLER THAN THE O.G'S. GET OVER IT PEOPLE!!!

Nike did a good job on these. Blacks will be copped

one on top of the other in a animated GIF:
d943520a4c6a62f0cfddc379bc7fc786f26fc62.gif

the bubble was so big it CUT into the shape of the black portion.

everything else is PERFECT. i applaud nike for a GREAT looking UPPER
roll.gif

Release Date & Retail Price anyone??

lol when i was younger i wanted these so bad..i forgot what year it was but my pops brought the Grant Hill Filas for me and i cried for at least 10 minutesnonstop..i was like 6 or 7..but this is a great year for Nike Retro..These are outstanding..negative on the air bubble..still purchasing

Back
Top Bottom