Actual Pictures of Air Griffeys!

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

packersgotme, which retro was the first to show the new smaller bubbles? I have some late 05/early 06 trainer max 94s and their bubble is decent sized, although I still don't think they were the OG size. so they were definetly experimenting with sizes because this NEWER stuff is even smaller.. its going down in increments i tell ya. my mid to late 06 uptempo max dukes, and a pair of air 2 strong retros from late 06 showed even smaller heel bubbles than the trainer max.. every year its going down in size. maybe its just my eyes playing tricks on me, but I wonder when that "cutoff" point was from new vs. old because its blowing my mind right now
For AM95s it was sometime between 2005 and 2006 or the experimenting with smaller air units (while keeping the seam) may have happened as early as2001? Some AM95 SCs from 1999 have air units that look like twice the size of the air unit on a 2004 model...

Originally Posted by Untitled

Odeezy23 wrote:

is the air bubble that important???

when the shoe is called "air griffey MAX" and as a retro shows up like "griffey MIN" its definitely a problem....

roll.gif
@ griffey MIN. i had the royal blues and the black/teals when they originally released. who cares about the bubble, these will take me back to '97

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

will probably get a pair of the blue/yellows since i've never been able to find those, but I dare someone in the retros to stand next to someone in the og's! i dare them!
I'll take that bet. Who'll be wearing the retros.
tongue.gif

will probably get a pair of the blue/yellows since i've never been able to find those, but I dare someone in the retros to stand next to someone in the
og's! i dare them!

whoever has the OGs will be barefoot with just the uppers around the top and sides of their feet.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

whoever has the OGs will be barefoot with just the uppers around the top and sides of their feet.
smh.gif

I can relate to that!!!
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

those tiny air bubbles are
sick.gif

they need to bring back this colorway

Technically these were never released to the public... but I hear ya... those are
smokin.gif
... the white outsole and swoosh makes such a huge difference.

These are really dope but that air bubble is almost INside the shoe...come on nike. Give us all or nothing

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^My dudes. We're on the level. st8 grails.

happy.gif
Yo, I'm sooo serious...Been wanting to cop the OGs for years nowbut I stopped myself since I figured that they would break. Theres nothing that will stop me from coppin now. NOTHING
mad.gif
!

smh.gif
they held up pretty well today, and as my man said I can always switch out
happy.gif

smh.gif
they held up pretty well today, and as my man said I can always switch out
happy.gif
^^^Can I see a pic of your OGs??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Both from auctions...
http://

But like mentioned in the other Griffey thread... would I prefer bigger bubbles? of course, but I'm pretty sure its not gonna happen. the fact is thatI've been waiting too long for these...

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Am I the only one
sick.gif
@ the size of the air bubbles?

definitely not, they look soo small in that pic, thought they were fakes...ill get over it tho, ill cop w/ the discount

people arent just going to be wearing the air bubble but whatever. i see what the complaint is, it doesnt matter to me but i thing the Griffey midsole reallydiminishes the air unit.

I want em, but doubt I'll actually cop. That's been the story of my life the past 5 months or so
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OGfiend

See, the fact that all of you are saying "oh yea, small air units, but I'll still cop" is the very reason nike doesn't give a !@#$ about how the retro looks.

The midsole material isn't even right either, it looks like it was painted with glossy whiteout or something.

Exactly, it amazes me how a lot of these consumers will buy anything regardless of its quality. Too the smart *#! with the Air Max mesh comment
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

Back
Top Bottom