Adele Seems So Chill...

I always knew that about her.

She may have that look like she's mature and older but she hangs out with ppl like JLaw.

It lets me know I can get it.

Listened to that Hello joint, her voice is incredible. Type of song to definitely put you in the feels.

I always knew that about her.

She may have that look like she's mature and older but she hangs out with ppl like JLaw.

It lets me know I can get it.
People turning on J-Law after this. No longer America's sweetheart. Her act got old quick

Anyone got a pic of Adele without the heavy clothing?

I can't tell if she's fat or just the right amount of thick.

Last edited:
Her weight fluctuates a lot, but she says covering herself

Her personality is :smokin doe

Imagine smashing dat and having her hit high notes, would have any man feeling like a gawd afterwards :smokin

May not be the thread for it. But does Anyone else just hate her voice? Feels so forced. Only artist I have ever felt a deep hate for.

I don't know what you guys are seeing, I wanted to slap both of them across the face the whole time.

Wack af even if she wasn't wide as all outdoors.

May not be the thread for it. But does Anyone else just hate her voice? Feels so forced. Only artist I have ever felt a deep hate for.

Not sure I see it.

I'll be the first to say that she's incredibly overhyped, but I can't knock her skills at all. Girl can SANG.

People turning on J-Law after this. No longer America's sweetheart. Her act got old quick
Man i can't stand people who let fame get to their heads like that son. My moms watches that E! Gossip news show whatever u call it religiously and i seen her one time drunk at some red carpet event acting all corny n ish. Got that "i'm in all the movies now, i can say w.e i want" type of vibe. i don't even like to judge people i dont eem kno like that but i really can't stand the broad. I'd still hit tho

Adele is the new Oprah. Whoever knocks her up will be set for life and a house husband. Wish I could pull the sword out of that stone.

Back
Top Bottom