Adele Seems So Chill...

love her .. aside from that the entire "carpool karaoke" series is dope, bieber was hilarious, mariah carey also, stevie wonder made james' wife cry, it's become one of the things i look forward to. also i trip off how james can hold a clean note, he can sing!

Last edited:
man i want to go to adele's concert at staples, wife would love that.

but damn tickets were at $60 now selling at $700 :x

sidenote: james corden's carpool karaoke is awesome

I always knew that about her.

She may have that look like she's mature and older but she hangs out with ppl like JLaw.

It lets me know I can get it.
People turning on J-Law after this. No longer America's sweetheart. Her act got old quick
I honestly didn't care about that. Not sure it'll have much traction

Not that I was ever in to her like others were. I was just saying Adele hangs with her so you can get an idea of what type of chick she is.
Google Adele without make-up. :x
Still would impregnate.
May not be the thread for it. But does Anyone else just hate her voice? Feels so forced. Only artist I have ever felt a deep hate for.
Her music sucks
:rofl: Of course.
Adele is the new Oprah.
No.

:smokin @ her getting drunk and buying someones birthday meal.

8) Waking up the next morning with a couples email address from Tennessee and getting them tickets to her show.

:rofl: @ the way she said 'Paps'

Voice aside Adele seems like good peoples.

That jennifer lawrence vid, reporters in the room said the guy asking questions was taking pics of her at the same time and they were all laughing. She definitely looks like a douche in it though.

i mean she's cool but really doesn't have much influence as a kanye or jayz 
Wait what? She obliterated every sales record 2 months ago. Her tour soldout within hours and is playing in LA 6 straight days and still sold out. Yeah. No influence. :lol:  

What? Is it because she doesn't sell ugly overpriced shoes and hobo streetwear? 

There's more music out there other than hip-hop mang :smh:  

I just looked up her tour. She's doing multiple shows at every single venue and i bet the all sold out withing minutes/hours. :x That's crazy

seems like uk artists are just chill in general...i dont think its an adele thing only.....them folks been chill/ keeping it real for a long time

A white girl from the uk rapped a verse from a song that came out 5 years ago. So she must be cool
laugh.gif
 Yea earth shattering

Back
Top Bottom