Adele Seems So Chill...

Adele's like Marshal Yanda. Aesthetically not the most pleasing, and often overlooked and under-appreciated on paper. But a 1,200-yard season or two later, you realize what her angelic voice and soulful personality can do to open holes and get results.

Adele's like Marshal Yanda. Aesthetically not the most pleasing, and often overlooked and under-appreciated on paper. But a 1,200-yard season or two later, you realize what her angelic voice and soulful personality can do to open holes and get results.

Bruh......:rofl:

I never really listened to her music but that I had to google one of those songs she was singing in that vid. "All I ask" will be on repeat.

Oh and yea, she can get it. IDC.

I never really listened to her music but that I had to google one of those songs she was singing in that vid. "All I ask" will be on repeat.
Patiently waiting for the inevitable Bruno Mars duet on that track 
nerd.gif

i mean she's cool but really doesn't have much influence as a kanye or jayz 
Wait what? She obliterated every sales record 2 months ago. Her tour soldout within hours and is playing in LA 6 straight days and still sold out. Yeah. No influence.
laugh.gif

What? Is it because she doesn't sell ugly overpriced shoes and hobo streetwear? 

There's more music out there other than hip-hop mang 
mean.gif

Last edited:
This is a huge W for Nicki

The biggest artist in today's music industry rapping your verse 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom