ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

^ may hibachi na locally? cool!

whats the retail?
smile.gif

new gil 2.0s also availble at adidas trinoma! with matching shirts pa at 795... the hibachis look great in person!

black presidents and hibachi also available at adidas festival mall sen. o bama must cop those gil zero black presidents =>

anyone know where to get the philippine edition gazzelle? sabi kasi sa alabang sold out naraw...a relative from canada wants to buy one..

the black president is all over the metro, even taf have one and olympic vilage also sells it. imo for those who want to cop, wait for it to go to the outlets.

aside from black pres and hibachi,adidas trinoma has the vote for gil midas touch shoe.they have matching shirts for all three

help! anyone here knows how to get discounts on regular-priced adidas kicks? I'm really liking the hibachis but i really don't want to spend that muchon them. maybe a small discount like 10% or 20% would be good na... thanks!

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

help! anyone here knows how to get discounts on regular-priced adidas kicks? I'm really liking the hibachis but i really don't want to spend that much on them. maybe a small discount like 10% or 20% would be good na... thanks!

try adidas gateway. i think they have 10% discounts on all regular price items

hey calsfinest22, i know someone who can give me a discount on the hibachis. i can hook you up if you want.
happy.gif
no need to pay me or anything. just helping.
smile.gif

^^^^I love those Gil Zeros, at first i dont like it but when i saw my wearing his all white pair, WOW ganda pala and the price is good..if i can still rememberthe retail is P3,995..

Back
Top Bottom