ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Just an advice, think twice before buying his jersey, remember he's a Free Agent Zero now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soul228

Just an advice, think twice before buying his jersey, remember he's a Free Agent Zero now
laugh.gif

Not anymore
happy.gif

Gilbert Arenas agreed to a six-year, $111 million contract with the Wizards on Thursday.

saw this cool GilIIzero shoe.. with Channel Zero in the straps.. Dont watch me,Watch tv in the side.. sick shoe IMO

Originally Posted by lastchance21

saw this cool GilIIzero shoe.. with Channel Zero in the straps.. Dont watch me,Watch tv in the side.. sick shoe IMO

Where? What Store? I want em.....
happy.gif

Damn! sayang ... I hope they last coz Jordans is still on top of my list and P5495, I can cop an AJ1 Father's Day for that....lol

I want those NBA Live ones and the Channel 0..

Originally Posted by bAnOi

Originally Posted by soul228

laugh.gif

Not anymore
happy.gif

Gilbert Arenas agreed to a six-year, $111 million contract with the Wizards on Thursday.

Now we can cop the jerseys
laugh.gif

Gil Zeros just in time for the malltours
wink.gif

im also looking at the channel zero shoes, but after seeing it in person , im changing my mind, the patents ruin the shoe imo. and the black arenas jerseylooks fake imo. will wait on the la gils in septmber or wait for the black presidents to reach the outlets hehe

^correct me if im wrong guys, but as what i know that is the first shoe that Kobe wore in his NBA career..

@Air Marvin, that's correct

@MarcusKicks, yeah that's where I read it as well, I saw the they released already in the US at Moe's sneaker spot, I'm hoping as well thatit'll reach us as I've been looking forward to getting these again after I gave away mine way back then.

Originally Posted by lbj19

hey guys are adidas stores going to release the dlsu or admu jerseys?
Yup...they will but without the names and numbers of the players
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom