ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

On hold til October...try and keep asking them though
Fighting all the demons will take time...

They will re-launch the jackets together with the gazelles and shirts. Although some stocks of the PI track tops are out in the market :smile:

new gil zeros can be seen at gilbert arenas' blog check it out guys.....i think he also posted 13 release dates for the 13 diff colorways

Hehe, am I right? The Lamborghini of shoes, Gilbert Arenas

Saw some NBA teams Campus at Adidas Trinoma. They have the Phoenix Suns(White patent leather/Grey) and LA Lakers(White/Purple). Price is 3+++ I think.

^
do they have the philippines track jacket at trinoma?
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

i think the track jackets are only available in eastwood and gateway only as of right now.

looking for aj4 mars! SIZE 9

Rp adidas has the women track jackets......the men track tops have been sold out....

just came from adidas greenbelt.they got in the jackets yesterday.when i walked in all they had were M-XL.i scooped up the XL like it had my name on it.i asked the sales people about availability and they said they only had 2 pcs per sz.they soldout the smaller szs yesterday and only had one pc of each of the szs i mentioned.i also saw the womens version of the jacket.
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

You just have to call a store and reserve one....

Gazelle Philippines are out..... looks 10x more better up close rather than on the pics. Hmmm, around $70 in the US then 35++php here.... not bad. I've got to wear one while watching the Pacquiao-Barrera rematch on TV next week :rofl:
roll.gif
FS:BMP 9.5 DSFS: Speedsweep V Boxing Shoes 8.5 DS

Though the PHIL flag is barely noticeable on it, the PHIL gazelle's is pretty tight IMO... Just couldn't pass on it... Copped it with the quickness...

If you would really take a closer look at the jackets and gazelles, you could notice that the red color of the flag is on the left. Remember that the Phils. Flag if positioned vertically, the blue color should be on the left, and the red on the right. Adidas designers should really have researched more. But all in all, it's a beauty. :smile:

^ color positioning seems accurate to me..
flip the image counter clock wise.

71037343_tp.jpg
(Sz 12) Looking For: Nike Vandals (King Of Hearts), Jordan 16 - Cherrywoods Or Gingers, AZG Wheat, LeBron 2 (Grey/Blue), AJV Greenbeans, Flint 7s, Ice Xs, Flint 13s, Grey/Carolina 21s, Black/Carolina Melo 1.5s, AF1 Philippine Colorway, LeBron 3 All Stars​

FS: Jordan 5 Grapes, VVVNDS LeBron 3 Birthdays, Cardinals, used AZG.. all size 12

^^ my bad. i stand corrected. haha.
(Sz 12) Looking For: Nike Vandals (King Of Hearts), Jordan 16 - Cherrywoods Or Gingers, AZG Wheat, LeBron 2 (Grey/Blue), AJV Greenbeans, Flint 7s, Ice Xs, Flint 13s, Grey/Carolina 21s, Black/Carolina Melo 1.5s, AF1 Philippine Colorway, LeBron 3 All Stars​

FS: Jordan 5 Grapes, VVVNDS LeBron 3 Birthdays, Cardinals, used AZG.. all size 12

Back
Top Bottom