ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Are the track jackets & gazelle's still available? Where?
LF: Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black,AF1 SCARFACE & AF! Sheed low Pistons All sz US 9.5-10 DS PM ME!

depends on ur size bro.. they're still available at eastwood.. i was able to scoop a medium. :pimp:
pimp.gif

fresh off a meet up with ggotrice(nice doin businezzz wit u man :pimp:
pimp.gif
,ope u wear those dunks till theyre raw!ill help u out wit the vandals&trainers)adidas gateway still has the gazelles,decent szs,only 1 sz 11 left,they have the womens phil jckt&the phil shirt too.the shirts are womens btw
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

tmac may i know what's sizes did you saw? hey any1 got adidas stores numbers? thanks!
LF: Zoom Flight V, CB34, Penny IV white/royal/black,AF1 SCARFACE & AF! Sheed low Pistons All sz US 9.5-10 DS PM ME!

anyone here who's got a SMALL who wants to trade it for a MEDIUM?

i scooped up a medium.. i realized it was a little big for me.. i've never worn it (hoping that i can still get it exchange but unfortunately i cant :frown:
frown.gif
) and it still has the tags..

please help.. or if anyone here who's going to buy a medium but is okay with him to get a SMALL instead so we can trade? thanks. i live in quezon city. i can pay u for the trouble if you want.

Hey guys kindly PM me the number of the adidas stores who still got this fine jackets pls. Appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

the track tops run one size larger...so if you're a medium asian size, try to get the small one.
Fighting all the demons will take time...

just updating for you guys. if you guys are in the QC-Rizal area, gateway and sta. lucia is sold out. eastwood's also out. *wifey got me the last @ sta. lu, wheew*
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

went to adidas powerplant. the jackets are sold out but they got the philippines gazelle didnt ask for the sizes though

looking for aj4 mars! SIZE 9

The jackets are really hard to find these days...someone in gateway told me that a guy has purchased all their remaining stocks of PI Track Tops. This one knows how to do business...hehehe

let's move away from the track jacket madness alittle bit,trinoma has a new lifestyle adidas store.its 2 units down from the main,cavernous,adidas store.nothing special forsale,track jackets from,what seems like every where in the world except the Philippines,stan smiths,the usual stuff you find being sold in shoe salon basically.if any NTlkr was there around 1:30 - 2 pm,i was the chunky dude wearing a nurses uni&brown cap oogling the babes. :D
happy.gif

FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

one XL Phils Jacket spotted at Adi Mega branch.

@max: thanks for the info. got to check out the new adidas store.
FS:BMP 9.5 DS

Yeah all XL are left. The New Adidas Originals Flagship store in Trinoma has them but you have to ask the sales person. They won't display it maybe until the Grand Opening :smile: I was kinda disappointed with the store though because they don't have the 35th Anniversary series stuffs :-(

yup.. saw the new adidas store too.. some new jackets and kicks.. nothing really special though..
LF: AF1 Philippine Insideout Priority sz9-9.5

is that an originals store? what new jackets were available? im looking for one.

saw the PI jacket worn by Dj Mo in his showbiz talk show last sunday...very appealing and patriotic!

Yeah adidas Originals store. The Country series are there except for the Philippines TT, the Ali Collection is there, the Missy Elliot collection is there etc...but what's disappointing is that I didn't see any 35th anniv. music edition stuffs....

could anyone post a list of Adidas stores around the Metro.. might have to do a bit of hunting for the PI track top

i submitted this to EA's jersey contest :pimp:
pimp.gif

no creativity? i know :lol:
laugh.gif
but i still like my work :lol:
laugh.gif
it took me 4 hours just to do this.. im no expert..

sorry about the stars, btw :rofl:
roll.gif
filipinopridexf5.jpg
filipinopride2bt5.jpg

where can i find the Adidas PI jacket? are they still availbale in metro? or will they be relaunched? when?

guys anyone know when the gil 2 zeros would be released? it seems like adidas ph is very secretive about its release dates

well, one employee i asked said that the TS lightspeeds will be here in december..

so i suppose the lightswitch too (?) ..

hope this helps..

Back
Top Bottom