Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Unfortunately my size was gone by the time I reached checkout
frown.gif
(we need more size 14's in Europe), but I do have the Alive LT's (same sole tooling), and it's a really minimal 'barefoot' style sole, so you need to have good enough feet to like 'em, the Alive cushioning is great though, it creates a what looks like a millipede shuffle as you walk(through the Alive-line on the mid-sole) so very smooth transition, great control and stability, and from what I seen on the uppers, it's nicely padded, and solidly build(what you'd expect for Timmy).

Unfortunately my size was gone by the time I reached checkout
frown.gif
(we need more size 14's in Europe), but I do have the Alive LT's (same sole tooling), and it's a really minimal 'barefoot' style sole, so you need to have good enough feet to like 'em, the Alive cushioning is great though, it creates a what looks like a millipede shuffle as you walk(through the Alive-line on the mid-sole) so very smooth transition, great control and stability, and from what I seen on the uppers, it's nicely padded, and solidly build(what you'd expect for Timmy).

No problem, still hoping to find a pair(especially those Silver/Black ones are awesome).

Pro Model of the day:

No problem, still hoping to find a pair(especially those Silver/Black ones are awesome).

Pro Model of the day:

Originally Posted by Sly1992

Adidas Crazy 8 is coming back out. Confirmed by EastBay.

why? they didnt even sell well last time they dropped. they sold for dirt cheap.

why? they didnt even sell well last time they dropped. they sold for dirt cheap.

^Some previous release Crazy 8's are still available through online stores.

I think a difference here is the new release includes a lot of college edition colorways. I wouldn't mind grabbing a UCLA or Kansas pair at the right price and time.

It's a good thing Adidas is doing, and they have to appeal to different markets. Nike is kind of going overboard with PE colorways and limited releases, but it probably wouldn't hurt Adidas basketball to dip their feet a little bit.

I would definitely pick up the UCLA Adizero Roses. It would be great to see their flagship shoes in special edition colorways released to the public.

^Some previous release Crazy 8's are still available through online stores.

I think a difference here is the new release includes a lot of college edition colorways. I wouldn't mind grabbing a UCLA or Kansas pair at the right price and time.

It's a good thing Adidas is doing, and they have to appeal to different markets. Nike is kind of going overboard with PE colorways and limited releases, but it probably wouldn't hurt Adidas basketball to dip their feet a little bit.

I would definitely pick up the UCLA Adizero Roses. It would be great to see their flagship shoes in special edition colorways released to the public.

^^^ Yep, I am waiting on those Baylor Rose's to hit, and the Louisville or Michigan would be nice as well.

^^^ Yep, I am waiting on those Baylor Rose's to hit, and the Louisville or Michigan would be nice as well.

eek.gif
 Now this is what Ive been waiting for
pimp.gif

as long as they do the black/white and white/black again im good.

eek.gif
 Now this is what Ive been waiting for
pimp.gif

as long as they do the black/white and white/black again im good.

adidas bball just doesnt appeal to me for performance
as if technology has hit a wall
also wish asg uniform had more zest lol

Originally Posted by upandcoming

technology has hit a wall?

Have you been following Adidas basketball for the past few years?  Do you actually read performance reviews on recent shoes?  Apparently not, because if they're hitting a wall on technology development and implementation, then other companies should want to "hit a wall" in the same way.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

technology has hit a wall?

Have you been following Adidas basketball for the past few years?  Do you actually read performance reviews on recent shoes?  Apparently not, because if they're hitting a wall on technology development and implementation, then other companies should want to "hit a wall" in the same way.

Back
Top Bottom