Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

They're really build to fit to your feet, so on feet they'll look way better than stand alone.

And those Royal/White's look really nice, the actual pics makes 'em look a lot more deep in color.

They're really build to fit to your feet, so on feet they'll look way better than stand alone.

And those Royal/White's look really nice, the actual pics makes 'em look a lot more deep in color.

i absolutely hate the cushioning in the crazy 8 but im hoping they release the white/black colorway again. also they really need to drop the white/black crazy 1 this time man. classic shoe...

i absolutely hate the cushioning in the crazy 8 but im hoping they release the white/black colorway again. also they really need to drop the white/black crazy 1 this time man. classic shoe...

I agree with the white/black Crazy 1. I can't believe last time we got the silver, but not that one. One of the best looking adidas shoes EVER.

I agree with the white/black Crazy 1. I can't believe last time we got the silver, but not that one. One of the best looking adidas shoes EVER.

Heads up, the Sun/Black adiPURE just popped up on shopadidas.com

SO NICE!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sly1992

Adidas Crazy 8 is coming back out. Confirmed by EastBay.

Please DONT!! we already got the take down version just came out a week ago...or do they mean the take down ones? we all know eastbay always give out incorrect info~
The crazy 8's insoles are sucks...my 2nd retro wht/blk/silv pair's material keep coming out..like falling apart.

Please DONT!! we already got the take down version just came out a week ago...or do they mean the take down ones? we all know eastbay always give out incorrect info~
The crazy 8's insoles are sucks...my 2nd retro wht/blk/silv pair's material keep coming out..like falling apart.

Originally Posted by David Choi

You can preview them for yourself on our blog at http://bit.ly/eeQZ5n

More information will be available come February.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by David Choi

You can preview them for yourself on our blog at http://bit.ly/eeQZ5n

More information will be available come February.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Back
Top Bottom