Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Originally Posted by Nene33

Heads up, the Sun/Black adiPURE just popped up on shopadidas.com

SO NICE!!!
pimp.gif

Joints are fire..

Ima try to scoop those and the D rose all star shoes

Originally Posted by duke4005

I agree with the white/black Crazy 1. I can't believe last time we got the silver, but not that one. One of the best looking adidas shoes EVER.

i know right? i remember when they released the white crazy 1 and they sold out fast. didnt they make a second run of them aswell that same year because they sold so well? i think i remember reading that on here when theyreleased

Originally Posted by duke4005

I agree with the white/black Crazy 1. I can't believe last time we got the silver, but not that one. One of the best looking adidas shoes EVER.

i know right? i remember when they released the white crazy 1 and they sold out fast. didnt they make a second run of them aswell that same year because they sold so well? i think i remember reading that on here when theyreleased

Yep, they did. I bought mine in Spring of that year after the Blacks and Playgrounds had come and gone. Didn't realize they needed to "form" to my foot and sold them !@#$%@$# for $20 because they hurt my foot. Dumb@$$.

Yep, they did. I bought mine in Spring of that year after the Blacks and Playgrounds had come and gone. Didn't realize they needed to "form" to my foot and sold them !@#$%@$# for $20 because they hurt my foot. Dumb@$$.

imlucky i stuck it out cuz they hurt me too but after good lord.... best performing adidas shoe ever.

both og colorways of the adidas crazy 8 are up on eastbay for pre order. although the shape looks way off. hopefully its just the eastbay pics.

imlucky i stuck it out cuz they hurt me too but after good lord.... best performing adidas shoe ever.

both og colorways of the adidas crazy 8 are up on eastbay for pre order. although the shape looks way off. hopefully its just the eastbay pics.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'll cop both of the crazy 8s if they come out in stores. I still have the black/white pair when they came back out a few years ago.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I'll cop both of the crazy 8s if they come out in stores. I still have the black/white pair when they came back out a few years ago.

oh man, jumping on a pair of crazy 8s for ball for sure! Hope they hit stores. Especially Finishline since I have a coupon there. But I doubt it.

oh man, jumping on a pair of crazy 8s for ball for sure! Hope they hit stores. Especially Finishline since I have a coupon there. But I doubt it.

I wish they would bring back the Kobe I and work with evolving that. That was a great shoe...just needed more ventilation. Also, the Bromium line was excellent performance-wise. Most of this current stuff is just not asthetically pleasing to me, except for the pro-models. I wish they would have more NBA PE colors available for those.

I wish they would bring back the Kobe I and work with evolving that. That was a great shoe...just needed more ventilation. Also, the Bromium line was excellent performance-wise. Most of this current stuff is just not asthetically pleasing to me, except for the pro-models. I wish they would have more NBA PE colors available for those.

^ You never know with the Kobe I. If they drop those T-Mac II's revamped with the puremotion tech. (someone posted them on SC) then who knows what they might do with other retros.

I'm the opposite though, I love where Adidas basketball is right now. I'm not really into sneakers as much, except for performance shoes, and all of my recent pickups have been Adidas puremotion based shoes.

^ You never know with the Kobe I. If they drop those T-Mac II's revamped with the puremotion tech. (someone posted them on SC) then who knows what they might do with other retros.

I'm the opposite though, I love where Adidas basketball is right now. I'm not really into sneakers as much, except for performance shoes, and all of my recent pickups have been Adidas puremotion based shoes.

^Thanks for the info man! T-Mac 2's were what got me into the shoe game back when I was in 7th and 8th grade...I hope these do them some justice!

^Thanks for the info man! T-Mac 2's were what got me into the shoe game back when I was in 7th and 8th grade...I hope these do them some justice!

Back
Top Bottom