Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

glad you like them, finally got my st pattys in, and they're beautiful (thanks to cornzilla), unfortunately they're .5 too big =[

ab4jtw.jpg

2055yzn.jpg

Originally Posted by DNeou20

glad you like them, finally got my st pattys in, and they're beautiful (thanks to cornzilla), unfortunately they're .5 too big =[
Wait really??? Sorry about that, I asked for a 10 and I didn't even think to check the size. I just assumed that the guy did his job correctly. Do they fit ok?

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Wait really??? Sorry about that, I asked for a 10 and I didn't even think to check the size. I just assumed that the guy did his job correctly. Do they fit ok?

they'd be fine casually, but i'm planning on hooping in them.... a little too much toe room even with the double sock and personal preference... so yeah goign to try looking to trade somewhere for a 10..

they'd be fine casually, but i'm planning on hooping in them.... a little too much toe room even with the double sock and personal preference... so yeah goign to try looking to trade somewhere for a 10..

Hey,

I am not finding a release date for the 1.5's, but we are launching the Adidas AdiZero CrzyLite on 06/03/11. We will have it in red/white, blue/white, black/white and lead/white/electric. These are the shoes DRose should be wearing throughout the playoffs!

Eastbay Rep Dustin

Hey,

I am not finding a release date for the 1.5's, but we are launching the Adidas AdiZero CrzyLite on 06/03/11. We will have it in red/white, blue/white, black/white and lead/white/electric. These are the shoes DRose should be wearing throughout the playoffs!

Eastbay Rep Dustin

"Should" is the operative word. D Rose already switched back to 1.5s let's see if he wears the crazy lites tonight.

"Should" is the operative word. D Rose already switched back to 1.5s let's see if he wears the crazy lites tonight.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Nope, Derrick Rose will continue to wear the Rose 1.5 , Either the White toes or the Black Patents.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Nope, Derrick Rose will continue to wear the Rose 1.5 , Either the White toes or the Black Patents.

anyone know any online sites with stock on the white toe 1.5's still? looking for 9.5-10 preferably. i slept hard
tired.gif

anyone know any online sites with stock on the white toe 1.5's still? looking for 9.5-10 preferably. i slept hard
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom