Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Never really liked the Adizero 1.5 that's until yesterday!!..
Saw the All White 1.5 and man I was S U R P R I S E D!! on how crazy this are... 8.5 please!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Comfy nice fit even though I went 1/2 size up (9 is smallest) still a nice fit...

I could have went to Eastbay but I gotta support Small Business...

Now I'm slapping myself why didn't I get the St.Patricks & Black/Red White Toe Box 
frown.gif

Never really liked the Adizero 1.5 that's until yesterday!!..
Saw the All White 1.5 and man I was S U R P R I S E D!! on how crazy this are... 8.5 please!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Comfy nice fit even though I went 1/2 size up (9 is smallest) still a nice fit...

I could have went to Eastbay but I gotta support Small Business...

Now I'm slapping myself why didn't I get the St.Patricks & Black/Red White Toe Box 
frown.gif

Copped the all white and black toe at my footlocker. These shoes feel great and great performer. Drose shoes > Kobe and Lebron shoes this year

Copped the all white and black toe at my footlocker. These shoes feel great and great performer. Drose shoes > Kobe and Lebron shoes this year

all white 1.5s and black toe or white toe 1.5s? i dont think that the black toes released in stores in the us?

all white 1.5s and black toe or white toe 1.5s? i dont think that the black toes released in stores in the us?

haha i was going to say.. i know a lot of dudes looking for those black toes.
i'm going to grab white toes down the road again, love mine, this playoff push is also nice

haha i was going to say.. i know a lot of dudes looking for those black toes.
i'm going to grab white toes down the road again, love mine, this playoff push is also nice

Ok so i played in my white out 1.5 yesterday and the court feel is very nice. Cushion is surprisingly nice. Not as bouncy as Zoom air but good enough for me. Adidas is nice this year

Ok so i played in my white out 1.5 yesterday and the court feel is very nice. Cushion is surprisingly nice. Not as bouncy as Zoom air but good enough for me. Adidas is nice this year

glad to hear you like them. i've said htis before but my rotation has the 1.5s on top right now right above the VI and IV. the way you just roll into every movement whether linear or laterally is just so smooth and nice. true that these are a bit firmer than the kobes but the court feel is great and transition and traction is also good

glad to hear you like them. i've said htis before but my rotation has the 1.5s on top right now right above the VI and IV. the way you just roll into every movement whether linear or laterally is just so smooth and nice. true that these are a bit firmer than the kobes but the court feel is great and transition and traction is also good

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These are looking like some pretty solid hoop shoes from adidas. I'm excited. This shot alone of the heel reminds me a lot of the shape of nike's H2K4 which is a great hoop shoe. Hope they feel close to that.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These are looking like some pretty solid hoop shoes from adidas. I'm excited. This shot alone of the heel reminds me a lot of the shape of nike's H2K4 which is a great hoop shoe. Hope they feel close to that.

for a second i thought they were yours lol... my connect was trying to get me a pair from his friend at adidas basketball but it doesn't look like its happening. i'm stucko n the 1.5s and puremotion so unless i have the cashflow at the es price or free.... or even the desire to have anymore hoop shoes.... i'll have to pass, though i love that color and how they incorporated the stripes on the shoe

for a second i thought they were yours lol... my connect was trying to get me a pair from his friend at adidas basketball but it doesn't look like its happening. i'm stucko n the 1.5s and puremotion so unless i have the cashflow at the es price or free.... or even the desire to have anymore hoop shoes.... i'll have to pass, though i love that color and how they incorporated the stripes on the shoe

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I wish these were mine. I took them from adidas basketball's FB page. They also posted a all black colorway that followers had voted in favor of in a poll on their FB wall. I wish I could a free pair too..
laugh.gif
 I know a rep and a bball marketer for adidas, both cool guys, but I feel bad asking to get hooked up with a pair. I'm probably going to buy this colorway and the Rose colorway. I'm hoping for a simeon HS cw
on another note; you still got those pattys? I got some penny 2 atlantics/white DS I'd trade you.. I know you're bummed about your size not fitting 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

I wish these were mine. I took them from adidas basketball's FB page. They also posted a all black colorway that followers had voted in favor of in a poll on their FB wall. I wish I could a free pair too..
laugh.gif
 I know a rep and a bball marketer for adidas, both cool guys, but I feel bad asking to get hooked up with a pair. I'm probably going to buy this colorway and the Rose colorway. I'm hoping for a simeon HS cw
on another note; you still got those pattys? I got some penny 2 atlantics/white DS I'd trade you.. I know you're bummed about your size not fitting 
embarassed.gif

hah i feel you, he's not too sure if he can get the hookup to go through so it's all good... maybe down the road... i told myself after my 2nd pair of white toes, spd and adipure lows i'm laying low until the kobe vii so no more "sneaker" purchases til then. as for the SPD i actually was able to return them to footlocker because i know all the people at the one back home so i did that and then just ordered my size. they should be getting in this week along with my adipure lows..... hopefully rehab for my knee goes by faster so i can get back to hooping

hah i feel you, he's not too sure if he can get the hookup to go through so it's all good... maybe down the road... i told myself after my 2nd pair of white toes, spd and adipure lows i'm laying low until the kobe vii so no more "sneaker" purchases til then. as for the SPD i actually was able to return them to footlocker because i know all the people at the one back home so i did that and then just ordered my size. they should be getting in this week along with my adipure lows..... hopefully rehab for my knee goes by faster so i can get back to hooping

Sucks to hear about your knee. Have you seen those snoop adipures at footactions in your area? I'm on the west coast in Cali and there's none anywhere near me.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom