Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

i think the ASG 1.5 was an int'l release or STUPID limited.... but the yellows were released in a lot more numbers. and no worries we all make mistakes. i got in another package today, i'll take pictures soon

i think the ASG 1.5 was an int'l release or STUPID limited.... but the yellows were released in a lot more numbers. and no worries we all make mistakes. i got in another package today, i'll take pictures soon

Originally Posted by DNeou20

WHY WOULD ADIDAS DO THAT??? DON'T THEY KNOW THATS THE HOTTEST COLORWAY FOR THE 1.5??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

WHY WOULD ADIDAS DO THAT??? DON'T THEY KNOW THATS THE HOTTEST COLORWAY FOR THE 1.5??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

yeah i'm in search for the asg also.... no pairs on ebay though =[ and idk if my adi connect can get them

puremotion is taking my zoom money as of late
after returning the wrong size finally got my size in these. St Patty Day Rose 1.5
255uis1.jpg

adipure lows, these are real real nice....
dbqtk5.jpg

33ngig5.jpg

2j0o7si.jpg

yeah i'm in search for the asg also.... no pairs on ebay though =[ and idk if my adi connect can get them

puremotion is taking my zoom money as of late
after returning the wrong size finally got my size in these. St Patty Day Rose 1.5
255uis1.jpg

adipure lows, these are real real nice....
dbqtk5.jpg

33ngig5.jpg

2j0o7si.jpg

love me them white toes, i think mine feel neglected after not being used for hte past 3 weeks lol.
damn knee sprain, i got my buddy to hold me another pair at ftl until they have a 50 or i get the money

love me them white toes, i think mine feel neglected after not being used for hte past 3 weeks lol.
damn knee sprain, i got my buddy to hold me another pair at ftl until they have a 50 or i get the money

My next pair will be the St. Patty's 1.5 before they become even more difficult to find... D. Rose's shoes are getting tough to find. People are sleeping hard because of their love for Nike, and I think some will kick themselves for it later. Love the 1.5's, great shoe for sure
glasses.gif

My next pair will be the St. Patty's 1.5 before they become even more difficult to find... D. Rose's shoes are getting tough to find. People are sleeping hard because of their love for Nike, and I think some will kick themselves for it later. Love the 1.5's, great shoe for sure
glasses.gif

EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEN SAYING! people sleeping because they're blinded by the swoosh and what society has been telling them. and do it, SPD are AMAZING. I have both and love them equally, I want a pair of ASG 1.5s but the chances of finding them are too slim so thats why i'm going to grab another pair of white toes. as of late pure motion > zoom atleast to me.

EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEN SAYING! people sleeping because they're blinded by the swoosh and what society has been telling them. and do it, SPD are AMAZING. I have both and love them equally, I want a pair of ASG 1.5s but the chances of finding them are too slim so thats why i'm going to grab another pair of white toes. as of late pure motion > zoom atleast to me.

I know man, these shoes are so sick it isn't funny! I can't believe that people could see these in person and still sleep on them. I am assuming they have not had the chance to hold them in hand. These over the Kobe VI all day long... I am considering the red toe low tops as well. I have yet to run across the ASG 1.5's...

I know man, these shoes are so sick it isn't funny! I can't believe that people could see these in person and still sleep on them. I am assuming they have not had the chance to hold them in hand. These over the Kobe VI all day long... I am considering the red toe low tops as well. I have yet to run across the ASG 1.5's...

they don't have the swoosh on them so people don't pick them up is my thoughts lol. but yeah these need more colorways, whether it be low tops or mid tops...

they don't have the swoosh on them so people don't pick them up is my thoughts lol. but yeah these need more colorways, whether it be low tops or mid tops...

I want the at pattys also but can't find them anywhere probably find them online or ask my friend if he can stock locate them for me.

I want the at pattys also but can't find them anywhere probably find them online or ask my friend if he can stock locate them for me.

the spd were hoh/adi retailer exclusives from what i recall
so you won't be able to stocklocate. check ebay or oversea sellers like kicks-crew/vmcinc(not sure if this ones it) and whatnot

the spd were hoh/adi retailer exclusives from what i recall
so you won't be able to stocklocate. check ebay or oversea sellers like kicks-crew/vmcinc(not sure if this ones it) and whatnot

Back
Top Bottom