Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Got mine yesterday (not from eastbay). Very interesting. The adiprene+ is RIGHT UNDER the insole. Makes for a very bouncy ride. Although no Pure, the putsole is formed to flex and roll in a similar fashion. The SprintWeb is very supportive. I am not worried about my ankles at all. If you are old enough to remember, they are like an updated adidas GDL.

Got mine yesterday (not from eastbay). Very interesting. The adiprene+ is RIGHT UNDER the insole. Makes for a very bouncy ride. Although no Pure, the putsole is formed to flex and roll in a similar fashion. The SprintWeb is very supportive. I am not worried about my ankles at all. If you are old enough to remember, they are like an updated adidas GDL.

0c436c95197806e013fcade1c438d66e21607c12_r.jpg

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Aparently Eastbay has a pending charge to my CC...
and it's for the Crazylights...

check yours, Eastbay has them already, ready to ship probably by Tuesday... 
happy.gif
Orders for the adidas adiZero Crazy Light's will not ship out until 6/03/11. 
smile.gif
  Otherwise, they are currently in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Aparently Eastbay has a pending charge to my CC...
and it's for the Crazylights...

check yours, Eastbay has them already, ready to ship probably by Tuesday... 
happy.gif
Orders for the adidas adiZero Crazy Light's will not ship out until 6/03/11. 
smile.gif
  Otherwise, they are currently in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by duke4005

have you tried balling in them? as far sa durability how would you rate this shoe. thanks!

Originally Posted by duke4005

have you tried balling in them? as far sa durability how would you rate this shoe. thanks!

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Just saw these pics of the Adirose 2.0 on some sneaker blogs
adidas-adizero-rose-2-0-black-forest-green-red.jpg

adidas-adizero-rose-2-0-black-forest-green-red-1.jpg

adidas-adizero-rose-2-0-black-forest-green-red-2.jpg

adidas-adizero-rose-2-0-black-forest-green-red-4.jpg

Interesting to say the least, it's a design that will probably grow on me. I noticed that they meshing on these aren't red like the other samples that we saw earlier also I'm curious as to why there is green in the shoe when there isn't any in the bulls uniform???
Those Rose 2.0s..
+
These laces.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Just saw these pics of the Adirose 2.0 on some sneaker blogs
adidas-adizero-rose-2-0-black-forest-green-red.jpg

adidas-adizero-rose-2-0-black-forest-green-red-1.jpg

adidas-adizero-rose-2-0-black-forest-green-red-2.jpg

adidas-adizero-rose-2-0-black-forest-green-red-4.jpg

Interesting to say the least, it's a design that will probably grow on me. I noticed that they meshing on these aren't red like the other samples that we saw earlier also I'm curious as to why there is green in the shoe when there isn't any in the bulls uniform???
Those Rose 2.0s..
+
These laces.

pimp.gif

I am also a fan of the first version sample that had RED underneath the Sprint Web...

I'm hoping adidas at least releases the version bellow as an international release so I can try to get my hands on a pair.

I am also a fan of the first version sample that had RED underneath the Sprint Web...

I'm hoping adidas at least releases the version bellow as an international release so I can try to get my hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

got my tracking info for my CLs. thursday's the big day!

Me too what color did you get? I got the rose colorway. Might get some others depending on how I like these. I think they should have made the cl's the adirose 2 at least right now not really feeling the looks on the ar2's. Maybe my opinion will change if they nice on the court.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

got my tracking info for my CLs. thursday's the big day!

Me too what color did you get? I got the rose colorway. Might get some others depending on how I like these. I think they should have made the cl's the adirose 2 at least right now not really feeling the looks on the ar2's. Maybe my opinion will change if they nice on the court.

^ i got the rose colorway too. and i think it's fine what adidas did making this a non-sig shoe. kinda like how nike made the hyperfuse what it is and incorporating that technology into other nike bball shoes and sigs like the lebron 8 v3 and the upcoming lebron 9. i like it a little more when companies push really good non-sig shoes out because we might get crazy nice colorways available to the public. with sigs you only get like 2-4 team colors and maybe 3 non team colors if you're lucky.

^ i got the rose colorway too. and i think it's fine what adidas did making this a non-sig shoe. kinda like how nike made the hyperfuse what it is and incorporating that technology into other nike bball shoes and sigs like the lebron 8 v3 and the upcoming lebron 9. i like it a little more when companies push really good non-sig shoes out because we might get crazy nice colorways available to the public. with sigs you only get like 2-4 team colors and maybe 3 non team colors if you're lucky.

^ I agree with what you said it's just I don't like the look of the ar2's ESP in that gucci colorway. The other one isn't as bad so maybe that's what color they will come out in.

^ I agree with what you said it's just I don't like the look of the ar2's ESP in that gucci colorway. The other one isn't as bad so maybe that's what color they will come out in.

I want the Adidas crazy lights.. I saw them at the Adidas store in Annapolis mall in maryland. it was the black and red ones.. it was in front of the cashier though. The guy told me that they won't come out until the 3rd. They are VERY light just by picking them up. The only think is that I don't \like is the price tag.I hope they are comfortable..

I want the Adidas crazy lights.. I saw them at the Adidas store in Annapolis mall in maryland. it was the black and red ones.. it was in front of the cashier though. The guy told me that they won't come out until the 3rd. They are VERY light just by picking them up. The only think is that I don't \like is the price tag.I hope they are comfortable..

Originally Posted by FDUB

I saw them at downtown San Fran's adidas store and yeah they are beautiful in person. Can't wait to get my pair.

Originally Posted by FDUB

I saw them at downtown San Fran's adidas store and yeah they are beautiful in person. Can't wait to get my pair.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Yeah roses are Asia exclusive.... Primarily Philippines from what I heard and they non existent

yup asg rose asia exclusive saw many of them floating around here in phils. together with the bears cw. waiting for it to go on sale
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom