Adidas Basketball 2011 thread + Possible 2011 All Star Uniforms?

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

What model does Derek Fisher wear?

Still the Low Motion

EDIT- BTW Eastbay Rep, what's up with the odd sizing advice on the SuperBeast, they're a slightly more relaxed, but exactly same-sized as the Commander LT, and Beast. So advising people to go up .5 size is bad, it will cause unnecessary looseness in the heel(especially since it has the geoFit, you want a precise fit with geoFit, or it's useless). They should say True-2-Size just like the Beast.

It's a snug shoe, but you want that with a sleek, strong shoe to be snug, to maximize control, and stability.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

What model does Derek Fisher wear?

Still the Low Motion

EDIT- BTW Eastbay Rep, what's up with the odd sizing advice on the SuperBeast, they're a slightly more relaxed, but exactly same-sized as the Commander LT, and Beast. So advising people to go up .5 size is bad, it will cause unnecessary looseness in the heel(especially since it has the geoFit, you want a precise fit with geoFit, or it's useless). They should say True-2-Size just like the Beast.

It's a snug shoe, but you want that with a sleek, strong shoe to be snug, to maximize control, and stability.

Originally Posted by Nene33

BTW Eastbay Rep, what's up with the odd sizing advice on the SuperBeast, they're a slightly more relaxed, but exactly same-sized as the Commander LT, and Beast. So advising people to go up .5 size is bad, it will cause unnecessary looseness in the heel(especially since it has the geoFit, you want a precise fit with geoFit, or it's useless). They should say True-2-Size just like the Beast.

I'll forward your comments on to our Product Experts.  They fill out the sizing information on the website so if anyone would know, they would.  When I get a response, I'll let you know.

EastbayRep - Ryan

BTW Eastbay Rep, what's up with the odd sizing advice on the SuperBeast, they're a slightly more relaxed, but exactly same-sized as the Commander LT, and Beast. So advising people to go up .5 size is bad, it will cause unnecessary looseness in the heel(especially since it has the geoFit, you want a precise fit with geoFit, or it's useless). They should say True-2-Size just like the Beast.

I'll forward your comments on to our Product Experts.  They fill out the sizing information on the website so if anyone would know, they would.  When I get a response, I'll let you know.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan
Our head Product Expert went out to the Distribution Center today and tried on both the Superbeast and TS Beast shoes.  He says that the Superbeast definitely has a tighter fit than the TS Beast. The TS Beast has a comfortable fit in the toe box; where as with the Superbeast, his toes were almost
at the end of the shoe.  Based on this, it looks like the .5 size up is a solid recommendation, but our team will be watching returns and reviews on this shoe to evaluate the sizing based on customer feedback as well.

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan
Our head Product Expert went out to the Distribution Center today and tried on both the Superbeast and TS Beast shoes.  He says that the Superbeast definitely has a tighter fit than the TS Beast. The TS Beast has a comfortable fit in the toe box; where as with the Superbeast, his toes were almost
at the end of the shoe.  Based on this, it looks like the .5 size up is a solid recommendation, but our team will be watching returns and reviews on this shoe to evaluate the sizing based on customer feedback as well.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Thanks for the info, probably just a difference in footshape, for me the .5 size up would kill the fit though.

Thanks for the info, probably just a difference in footshape, for me the .5 size up would kill the fit though.

I've thumbed through this thread and don't see how the sizing is compared to other kicks like Nike, Jordan, etc ... I know I need my Nikes bigger than Jordan, so how does the AdiRose fit?

thx

I've thumbed through this thread and don't see how the sizing is compared to other kicks like Nike, Jordan, etc ... I know I need my Nikes bigger than Jordan, so how does the AdiRose fit?

thx

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

thx
In my experience, true-to-size to maybe a little small -- the toe box seems not as "tall" as I'd like, if that makes sense.  The geo-fit collar may not be for everybody.  It's comfy though, despite not a whole lot of cushioning.

thx
In my experience, true-to-size to maybe a little small -- the toe box seems not as "tall" as I'd like, if that makes sense.  The geo-fit collar may not be for everybody.  It's comfy though, despite not a whole lot of cushioning.

Originally Posted by BKazK

thx

What this guy said.
Just want to add that I agree toe box doesn't feel as tall, but also it feels a little wide..

Originally Posted by BKazK

thx

What this guy said.
Just want to add that I agree toe box doesn't feel as tall, but also it feels a little wide..

does anyone have any info on the derrick rose all star 1.5's i cant find them anywhere, even called the adidas stores in chicago....any help is appreciated, thanks

does anyone have any info on the derrick rose all star 1.5's i cant find them anywhere, even called the adidas stores in chicago....any help is appreciated, thanks

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

I've seen them before online.  I'm pretty sure these are it.
I like them, but yet I don't.  I'm on the fence, so if people have these, please let me know how they are and how they fit.  Thanks!

I like them, but yet I don't.  I'm on the fence, so if people have these, please let me know how they are and how they fit.  Thanks!

I think he wore the GR pair, but im talking about the pair with the black patent, the 3m stars and the blue star on the tounge

I think he wore the GR pair, but im talking about the pair with the black patent, the 3m stars and the blue star on the tounge

EastbayRep - Ryan

EastbayRep - Ryan
I think that one person to try the shoes is not enough : | . But I really like how we can ask Eastbay and get reponses in a forum like this
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom