ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Why haven't we seen more of the 2017 CEs and any of the 2017 CLBs? Both should release in the next couple of months like last year, right?

Got to @thebasketballshoes on IG - he had a pic today of the CE2017 on shelf overseas.

Wish they would uncage it a lot more this year, looks like it'll perform exactly the same as last years model

Wish they would uncage it a lot more this year, looks like it'll perform exactly the same as last years model
Whats wrong with that lol, it's already one of the best performers ever with arguably the best cushion:
This just might be the most comfortable hoop shoe I’ve ever laced up. I’ve worn many different shoes in my 21 years of playing ball. I’ve worn everything from Payless kicks to Protege to coveted Air Jordans. These trump them all in terms of cushion. Simply amazing.
http://weartesters.com/crazy-explosive-primeknit-performance-review/40

Last edited:
Regret not copping this shoe when I could for the low. I wanted the all white PK but all white shoes on my feet would get yellow easily :smh:

Wish they came out with a grey PK and decent midsole

Yeah I've been wearing them every chance I get. Have to remember to even consider having other shoes in the rotationon on court

Yeah I've been wearing them every chance I get. Have to remember to even consider having other shoes in the rotationon on court
I've gotten so many compliments on my PK CE lows, don't even have another shoe that I'd consider ballin in or buy to hoop in unless they release a better version or the Harden's uncaged.

Regret not copping this shoe when I could for the low. I wanted the all white PK but all white shoes on my feet would get yellow easily :smh:

It's been 3 weeks, I've balled 4 times per week and they haven't really gotten dirty at all tbh. Top notch PK on these, it's real beautiful, you should keep looking on eBay and strike gold one of these days or maybe they'll have a sale when the 2017 versions come out.

It's been 3 weeks, I've balled 4 times per week and they haven't really gotten dirty at all tbh. Top notch PK on these, it's real beautiful, you should keep looking on eBay and strike gold one of these days or maybe they'll have a sale when the 2017 versions come out.

well my feet sweat like crazy, I haven't gotten back into ball fully like the good old days so it provably wouldn't happen like before but if this was 2-3 years ago. they would be yellow after 2 weeks easily :lol:

well my feet sweat like crazy, I haven't gotten back into ball fully like the good old days so it provably wouldn't happen like before but if this was 2-3 years ago. they would be yellow after 2 weeks easily :lol:
True, I'm just a shooter but I do bang in the paint a ton on defense since I'm tall smh :lol:

Last edited:
Question: If I could get the Crazy Explosive Zenos deadstock in my size from a friend for 130(they're 150 retail), should I? I can't really find them online anymore and I've always liked the way they look, but they don't have the upper flexibility of the regular non-pk and pk. Its like the fuse part is all over the shoe.

Last edited:
Question: If I could get the Crazy Explosive Zenos deadstock in my size from a friend for 130(they're 150 retail), should I? I can't really find them online anymore and I've always liked the way they look, but they don't have the upper flexibility of the regular non-pk and pk. Its like the fuse part is all over the shoe.
It's up to you, maybe ask your friend to try them for a day or something?

upcoming Harden vol 1.5/2 pics been leaking online recently, anyone know when these are expected to release? hopefully in the next 2-3 months.

I don't think I can borrow them, but next time I'll try them on one last time and make the decision. I'll have to guess if they'll stretch out or not.
I mean it's only $20 off the retail which is kind of a rip off tbh. I'd rather wait until the 2017s come out and there's a code for 10 or 15% off somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom