ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Early released colorways of the pK CE17s like the yellow and Las Vegas mids were good. Almost everything since has been boring.

Harden Vol2s feels like team shoes too with the dozen of colorways they released all at once plus the instant ID options.

You're kinda right. I still want a pair to play in but they don't give off the same vibe as the 1's.

Early released colorways of the pK CE17s like the yellow and Las Vegas mids were good. Almost everything since has been boring.

Agreed

Just got a pair of CE 2017s, jesus that sock is so damn tight. Anyone struggle to even put their foot in their? Sizing on Adidas overall is awful. Size 9 for me is a bit tight, but when I tried on the Rose 7 a size 9 was too big. Unsure if I should stick with a 9 or try a 9.5

Sounds to me you got Frankenstein wide feet. Might wanna look somewhere else.

LeBron 15 are good for wide feet people.

Just got a pair of CE 2017s, jesus that sock is so damn tight. Anyone struggle to even put their foot in their? Sizing on Adidas overall is awful. Size 9 for me is a bit tight, but when I tried on the Rose 7 a size 9 was too big. Unsure if I should stick with a 9 or try a 9.5

You should’ve tried a 9.5 in the Rose and the CE17 is tight. You should’ve tried a 9.5, if that doesn’t work then move in to different shoes.

FYI: got these CLB 2016 Harden USA at Marshalls/Danvers MA yesterday for $39.99

CLB2016_Harden 2.jpg

Man I saw 1 pair at mine too, the red and teal colorway, but it was like a size 13 :\
thanks for the heads up....i'm gonna have to check the other Marshalls around me and see if i can get a pair of those "Ghost Peppers" too. for $40 it'll be my summer outdoor hoop shoe
GHOSTpepper.jpg

thanks for the heads up....i'm gonna have to check the other Marshalls around me and see if i can get a pair of those "Ghost Peppers" too. for $40 it'll be my summer outdoor hoop shoe
GHOSTpepper.jpg

I saw that exact same pair at my local Burlington's for $50 so maybe check that store out if you have one around you!

Sounds to me you got Frankenstein wide feet. Might wanna look somewhere else.

LeBron 15 are good for wide feet people.
I do have wide feet, Lebron's are ok. No outrigger even I believe.

Anyone know how the CE16 and CE17 fit compared to each other? Stick with same size?

GHOSTpepper.jpg

Yep those. Colors are real nice. Wish it was my size though :frown:

Nice work on those CLB at Marshalls, $40 is a steal. Love that colourway too

I have the white/blue pair, got them at an adidas outlet here for about $70 in December 16.

Attachments

• adidas-CrazyLight-Boost-2016-Kentucky-1.jpg
    adidas-CrazyLight-Boost-2016-Kentucky-1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 5
Capture+_2018-03-18-23-27-35.jpg

Was able to grab this colorway on ebay for about $60 (great pre-owned condition) last month. Dried up quickly when they started to mark the price down and there weren't any on ebay in my size under $100 so I didn't think I would find a pair. Just have to search ebay once in awhile and they'll pop up eventually.
Gotta diy that extra eyelet haha

Did anyone grab a pair of primeknit CLB16s? Was always curious how they were over the jacquard, I remember Nightwing mentioning the front lace loops caused some irritation.

Back
Top Bottom