ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Anyone know an online site that has the original marquee boost low colorway on discount?
adidas-Marquee-Boost-Low-Basketball-Shoes-Black-Size.jpg

My outlet is only running a 30 percent off green tag and 50 percent off red tag sale. Kinda weak in all honesty.

Thinking about getting these though.
20190522_150304.jpg
So these were still up there AND they are doing 50 percent off (100 bucks before tax).

Already caught the L on the 350's so rage cop is milliseconds away.

Try on the 11.5 since that is what fit me in the Red/yellow Pharell BYW (though I don't think that was a bball model)
My outlet got in the BYWX PW CNY.
20190410_145537.jpg
Tried that 11.5 and my foot barely got in there. Waaayy too tight.

The L's continue.

So these were still up there AND they are doing 50 percent off (100 bucks before tax).

Already caught the L on the 350's so rage cop is milliseconds away.

Try on the 11.5 since that is what fit me in the Red/yellow Pharell BYW (though I don't think that was a bball model)

Tried that 11.5 and my foot barely got in there. Waaayy too tight.

The L's continue.

Was it 50% off the whole store or just those shoes? Considering hitting up the outlets for Puma’s F&F sale

Just broke out my first pair of V3's for some early morning pick up games and I'm sold! The comfort and lockdown is beastly! These will be my go to balling sneaks for the foreseeable future. When these hit heavy disco anything under $70 will be copped on sight. Gotta load up since these supposedly will be the last version with Boost.

IMG_20190608_093940.jpg

Scooped this thru adidas.com with the $170 gift card they sent me after that byw x defect(only paid $60 for em) so I’m winning.

Hopefully they good , enough if not returning them joints right back.
upload_2019-6-14_4-49-16.jpeg

Last edited:
Placed an order thru adidas.com to only have it canceled due to an error on their side, so I decided to cop a pair in person at probably the only adidas store in Houston that’s not an outlet.
5DC8B32B-6A23-4FE1-9ADF-71237F7E378B.jpeg

Will give a mini performance review later this week.
Light strike foam is nothing more than a phylon midsole that is very light and dense.
FYI people will take interest when wearing these in public.

Last edited:
Placed an order thru adidas.com to only have it canceled due to an error there side, so I decided to cop s pair in person at probably the only adidas store in Houston that’s not an outlet.
5DC8B32B-6A23-4FE1-9ADF-71237F7E378B.jpeg

Will give a mini performance review later this week.
Light strike foam is nothing more than a phylon midsole that is very light and dense.
FYI people will take interest when wearing these in public.

It does get a little softer after a few wears... but you’re right, it ain’t Boost.

Act fast...
Adidas got some ball kicks for 50%
Use Code JUNE20 to get additional 20%

Copped me byw x (Again!!) but for $44 after my remaining gift card store credit.
upload_2019-6-18_15-36-19.jpeg

Act fast...

Copped me byw x (Again!!) but for $44 after my remaining gift card store credit.
Good looking out fam

Edit: They got cleaned out on the few things I wanted the captain America and Iron man jawns. Even in other colors they didn’t have my size but still good looking out.

Last edited:
Act fast...

yah got the blue and orea Xs but mainly gon wear em casually though

good thing i didnt cave and bought when there was a 30% off code last week

sorry for the quick vent by wtf does adc schedule their packages to be delivered at certain dates?

my order is literally 10 minutes away but fedex wont deliver til the 25th per shipper request

i speak to adc customer service to ask them to let fedex release the package and they tell me they arent allowed to make outside calls so they asked me to call fedex instead but i have done that before (on an old adc order) and they said as the receiver i cant request for it to be delivered early, only the shipper can do that

so i give them a hypothetical scenario of what happens if fedex loses the package and i was told that would be fedex's fault so i told them "so you guys are just gon' tell your customers they are on their own because they cant make outside calls?" and cs just stays quiet

it makes no damn sense for such a big company to have such limitations

Back
Top Bottom