ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

sorry for the quick vent by wtf does adc schedule their packages to be delivered at certain dates?

my order is literally 10 minutes away but fedex wont deliver til the 25th per shipper request

i speak to adc customer service to ask them to let fedex release the package and they tell me they arent allowed to make outside calls so they asked me to call fedex instead but i have done that before (on an old adc order) and they said as the receiver i cant request for it to be delivered early, only the shipper can do that

so i give them a hypothetical scenario of what happens if fedex loses the package and i was told that would be fedex's fault so i told them "so you guys are just gon' tell your customers they are on their own because they cant make outside calls?" and cs just stays quiet

it makes no damn sense for such a big company to have such limitations
Just call fedex. I do it all the time. They can even hold the package at the location for you to pick it up on the same day.

I don't think it's just ADC. I've had my package from somewhere else held until the date of tracking confirmation says it'll be delivered. My guess is that they have it go on a truck route plan but being package being there early it doesn't fit into their schedule/route.

called fedex and they said it was requested by the shipper and theyre the only one that can release it

it cant be a trucking schedule either because this is in los angeles and a business and fedex comes in 3-4 times a day

and yeah i get like half a dozen packages on a weekly basis and barely order from adc and all three of my recent purchases from them and they ask fedex to deliver at a certain date and the package sits on the closest warehouse for a few days, its also only fedex

when a package arrives early via ups, they always try to deliver early

N3xt L3v3l 2
Capture+_2019-06-23-10-14-31.png

Looks better than the first one IMO
No way that’s a straight up sock attached to a rubber outsole.
I’m gonna assume it’s a drop-in midsole cause I don’t see a midsole present in the exterior.

But honestly it looks like a hospital shoe cover.
upload_2019-6-23_12-34-2.jpeg

Well that is a relief until we see anything official not holding breath with adidas this coming year. Harden v4 only decent one so far.

BYW X is such a nice shoe/silhouette and it feels like adidas really blew its release, they took too long to come out despite all the hype after the all star and then that passed and all these cw's comes out

then $180 price is just a bit high and i get it, it has boost and nike crazy prices too but when its not a sig shoe and lebrons and kds retails has gone down and then pg and kyrie are selling their sigs at bargain prices then the byw x becomes overpriced

if you're trying to steal sales from your big competitor you are trying to chase then offer more for cheaper and this could have been it

the shoe looks real good and even better on foot, not sure how it performs but they are comfortable (i mean its boost)

i didnt even get these as dirt cheap as others have but i am still happy with them, they are very nice
byw 1.jpg

byw 3.jpg

byw 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom