ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

BYW X is such a nice shoe/silhouette and it feels like adidas really blew its release, they took too long to come out despite all the hype after the all star and then that passed and all these cw's comes out

then $180 price is just a bit high and i get it, it has boost and nike crazy prices too but when its not a sig shoe and lebrons and kds retails has gone down and then pg and kyrie are selling their sigs at bargain prices then the byw x becomes overpriced

if you're trying to steal sales from your big competitor you are trying to chase then offer more for cheaper and this could have been it

the shoe looks real good and even better on foot, not sure how it performs but they are comfortable (i mean its boost)

i didnt even get these as dirt cheap as others have but i am still happy with them, they are very nice
byw 1.jpg

byw 3.jpg

byw 2.jpg

Agreed on everything said here. Still wish I could get the model that Ingram wore, the all black pair with the purple toe plate. Think those were a limited release.

crazybywx.jpg

5E1A115B-E137-4EDE-BD7D-D6F0E267E99D.jpeg

74138A0D-3B3B-4AFB-93F2-F7A545380B86.jpeg

This colorway has a lot more structure in the heel and collar than the of black/white/purple. Doesn’t feel as sloppy and the laces don’t easily come lose.

I have a pair of BYW X's...pretty solid shoe EXCEPT it's kinda weak on the containment side. Upper is too soft and sock like for my taste, and the darn laces kept coming untied for me. I still wear them occasionally for shooting around but that's about it

only got to try on the oreo cw byw x abd the upper felt pretty tight, tighter than expected with elite socks

I remembering trying them on and not liking them, though I'd still be willing to try the Pharrell bywx just because I like his inspirations

Donovan Mitchell's first signature fittingly with the Spider-Man theme.

Supposed to drop on July 1st ADC and everywhere else on July 5th.

adidas-DON-Issue-1-Spider-Man-EF2400-Release-Date-Price.jpg

adidas-DON-Issue-1-Spider-Man-EF2400-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

adidas-DON-Issue-1-Spider-Man-EF2400-Release-Date-2.png

Donovan Mitchell's first signature fittingly with the Spider-Man theme.

Supposed to drop on July 1st ADC and everywhere else on July 5th.

adidas-DON-Issue-1-Spider-Man-EF2400-Release-Date-Price.jpg

adidas-DON-Issue-1-Spider-Man-EF2400-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

adidas-DON-Issue-1-Spider-Man-EF2400-Release-Date-2.png

the execution could be better but they're not bad overall, better than the foams, prob on par with the AJ1s but still i feel like they could do something really awesome if they put real effort into the whole theme, thinking back to the pack, this lacks the polish of say the Harden Ironman

D4850867-42D9-4F69-A84D-5106C6DC06C5.jpeg
45ECB9FB-75BD-421C-999E-ADEAEEABB794.jpeg
3E479076-E4C4-4D54-9E61-E29838B5C191.jpeg
BA2630FE-92A0-450E-955C-118E0FE378B9.jpeg

Came in today. Look huge in hand but the internal padding makes them fit nice.

i guess they did the best they could but it barely looks anything like this
spider-man-homecoming-df-28509_r2_r.jpg

they should've made those white strings black i think, spider too unless they was going for this
countdown-to-launch-marvels-spider-man-character-art-01-us-16aug18

I knew I should've bought the 22-0 pair while I was in Europe, havent seen that pair in the states at all

Back
Top Bottom