ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I'm really surprised they let him sit up front.  They put Klay and HB in the back, so they blocked 2/3, but there must have been some reason they put Lowry up front.

played in my pair yest. TTS was solid. MAYBE coulve done .5 but these were gifted to me.
no heel slip. little room above the foot but nothing major.
traction was phenomenal

played in my pair yest. TTS was solid. MAYBE coulve done .5 but these were gifted to me.
no heel slip. little room above the foot but nothing major.
traction was phenomenal
cant wait for my pair that i ordered to arrive in dubai, should be here hopefully before sunday so i can take it for a ride on 

365 is bounce, according to some Philipines followers on my IG
that's what I thought too. then I found this "Primeknit and Boost"

but I checked weartesters and yea I trust them more.

"Coming in a low, mid, and high, the Ball 365 looks to feature a one piece mesh upper, full length Bounce cushion, and adidas’ Continental rubber on the outsole". 

Has Adidas made a shoe with fully contained Boost?  I think all of their shoes with Boost have it visible/exposed in some way.

I really wish the crazylights this year were cut more like last year's model, shame the mids won't look like this on the right (yes I made this real quick in photoshop)

these are really dope but they look so mushed as lows

Last edited:
Has Adidas made a shoe with fully contained Boost?  I think all of their shoes with Boost have it visible/exposed in some way.

Yeezys are probably the closest thing to caged boost but even then it's exposed on the bottom. It's their marquee tech, they have to show it off.

Last edited:
adidas Basketball just launched their snapchat: adidashoops1

Some snaps of D Rose 7 and Crazy Explosive but nothing we haven't already seen.

Crazy explosive solar red pre-order up on ADC

Would probably advise waiting it out unless saving some $ is not an issue for you

The OG red explosive might be the only colorway for me if the pics floating around are accurate for 2016.

adidas 365 uses bounce cushioning. And that pic of Lowry in the front is a TEAM PHOTO not a Nike photo not an adidas photo, etc. it is not for brand marketing. Yea there is brand marketing photo ops where they hid the 3 players feet. BTW it appears that the Mavericks' Harrison Barnes is wearing Crazybounce. A budget team shoe but we all know bounce is pretty damn good but it would be better marketing for adidas to fit Barnes and Ingram with Ball365 as it has that "future, creative" look.

Google Andrew Wiggins PE CLB16. The tongue has a higher cut and the roll cage is nonexistent on the lateral side. Looks dope vs his CrazyExplosive for sure. And I am assuming he will be playing in both shoes this upcoming season.

James Harden spoke to media yesterday at the adidas Hoops #LVL3 experience in Las Vegas where he and designer Nick Daiber went in-depth on the CrazyLight Boost 2016 design. For now, the bearded one will continue rocking these full-length Boost shoes as he enters the new 2016-2017 season, but he may switch up his kicks because he confirmed that his own signature shoe would be unveiling in the coming months. Harden and adidas Hoops didn’t go much into detail regarding this info, but you now know that the Rockets star is getting a signature shoe soon.

tumblr_lx5a8kJIQj1qzdknio1_500.gif

the burgundy pair is so dope. the black, grey, green and blue are dope as well. 

Back
Top Bottom