ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Found this on US11 that links to this guy's instagram saying this is possibly the Harden 1. I hope it's a prototype.
I really hope you're right about a prototype haha, looks fairly bulky considering what we've seen Harden rock before!

I got a tracking # from him for Fedex. Should be here by tuesday according to the tracker.

He dropships from adidas. That's why the from address is the same addy as ordering from adidas.com for the FedEx tracking info

Last edited:
Looks like his jig is up don't see the listing anymore. Anybody that ordered get the same message? Maybe the shipment was messed up?

Did you return your original pair back to adidas(or where ever you got it from) yet?
Yeah, but I'm not too bothered about it.  Only have time to play about once a week at the moment and I got plenty of other shoes.  Looks like the CE and Rose 7 might be slight upgrades anyways.

edit:  looks like he relisted.  Might give it another shot and ask for immediate tracking updates.

Last edited:
So here's the message that ebay seller sent me 5 days after I paid for the shoes:

[h3]Hello my friend!

I am so sorry. in transit it shipper have been accident. There was a few cuts in that shoes. Now I dont have it in stock.

So can I refund your money?[/h3]

Uh huh....

I contacted him and got the exact same message.

Kind of weird though because as someone stated earlier, he relisted his auction and the same color and size is still available so I am not sure what is going on.

I just want to get my money back asap.

Found this on US11 that links to this guy's instagram saying this is possibly the Harden 1. I hope it's a prototype.
View media item 2140142
View media item 2140142

Those are it.. I remember reading a description of someone who saw it at LVL3 and that matches everything he said theu look like. Very simplistic and has the 2.5 cut with a slanted toe box. Looks exactly like my CL2. 5 ".. Raptor's PO" with full boost. I likes it.

damn those Harden 1's are ugly af! was expecting something a lot better. that @projectharden account hyped it up way too much now..

Introducing the Harden work boot.  For all those working in construction after their NBA dreams died. 
mean.gif

I contacted him and got the exact same message.

Kind of weird though because as someone stated earlier, he relisted his auction and the same color and size is still available so I am not sure what is going on.

I just want to get my money back asap.
This seller is a clown.  He said the relisting was a mistake and offered to refund my money again.

He refunded my money quickly once I responded the first time, so there's that at least.

I only care about the performance of the hardens. Traction looks beast. No idea what the neoprene looking material is on these. Jacquard?

Hardens are intriguing. The white/black/red pair looks like a cross between the TMac3 and Dame2 with boost cushioning. Looking forward to clear pics and complete tech specs. These have potential...

I see shades of Converse Wade 1 and UA Black Ice.  Outsole reminiscent of the Kobe VI.

Looks a little too geared to casual appeal for me.

I can see those influences too. I sure hope they clean up the design a little and that they perform. We don't need this shoe to be a pretend performer - there are plenty of great casual shoes out there...

I think the truth lies somewhere in between nw vid and kg, not perfect fit but not as bad as kg says. Don't know how anyone could go a full size down either. I stopped watching vids altogether and stopped relying on them. NT reviews work better for me

Some of these YouTubers have alliances whether they choose to admit it or not. KG shilling JB and NW for UA/Brandblack are prime examples. I'm just shocked that KG would really try to say the clb isn't that great after everyone else says it is.

The real telling review will be if he pans or doesn't review the CE.Jahron, NW, Rayray, the sbs, all swear by it.

At the end of the day everyone still has a different feet and one could fit one and not another. I mean if it isn't good for him then it isn't good for him. There are also people who hates TDK :lol:

I don't think KG has any allegiance with JB since they were giving them some shade on why they didn't get invited on any other JB event after the 29s or something.

Also iirc, I think FOamers first impression wasn't too great either plus it's not like this is the first issue anyone has had with the fit, even Jarhon complained about the overall fit as well as Schwollo, so KG aren't alone with that problem.

These reviews are all for reference anyways.

Last edited:
I think the truth lies somewhere in between nw vid and kg, not perfect fit but not as bad as kg says. Don't know how anyone could go a full size down either. I stopped watching vids altogether and stopped relying on them. NT reviews work better for me
I think these shoes are another case were they seem to fit wider feet better than narrow feet. I'm almost never able to go a half size down in most shoes because of the width but these fit me really well .5 smaller. It even got rid of the heel slip that I experienced in my normal size. These observations are just from trying them on though. I'm going to give them a run tomorrow afternoon.

It seems like the reviewers who love the went down in size. Nightwings review seems to be based mostly off of the primeknit version, so that could be way different as well.

I think these shoes are another case were they seem to fit wider feet better than narrow feet. I'm almost never able to go a half size down in most shoes because of the width but these fit me really well .5 smaller. It even got rid of the heel slip that I experienced in my normal size. These observations are just from trying them on though. I'm going to give them a run tomorrow afternoon.

It seems like the reviewers who love the went down in size. Nightwings review seems to be based mostly off of the primeknit version, so that could be way different as well.
i have narrow feet n some hoop sessions theyre great, some theyre not (CLB16) i got my true size and yes i could go down .5 but the TTS works just fine. NO Heel slip but some minor lateral/ medial movement

Back
Top Bottom