ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

I'm hoping that material on the toe box is improved when we see the real shoes. It looks too bulky and out of place there.

Got my pair in from the eBay seller last night. They came with an ADC receipt( fill retail + tax) with a some random guys name on it and my address. I went .5 down and can feel any heel slip in these, but at the top of the forefoot where the tongue begins its a little tight.

CLB 2016 Liberties on sale for $110 on Modell's.  I was close to copping at retail with a $20 code (TCHRS16), glad I waited.

After ebates they'll come out to under $90 for me.  They don't charge tax to CA.  Great deal if you ask me.  About the same as that ebay seller, but more professional.  Modell's has a weird sample picture up though where the roll cage is red (along with calling them the Ultraboost BB Low), so hopefully nothing weird about the shoes.

The other best deal I could find was on DSG.  $20 off the grey pair with 9% ebates comes out to a bit under $100 total depending on your tax rate.

Man I hope Adidas clean up those Hardens some more and make them more easy on the eyes. They did so good with the CLB16,CE, and Rose 7; I would hate for the Harden's to be a step in the wrong direction

Man I hope Adidas clean up those Hardens some more and make them more easy on the eyes. They did so good with the CLB16,CE, and Rose 7; I would hate for the Harden's to be a step in the wrong direction
They are samples but i do got a feeling the harden 1's are gonna be doodoo

Yeah I have a bad feeling about the Harden 1s... Adidas has been coming with some heat their last 3 major hoop releases those Harden's are going to have to be something special or else (imo) they'll be a flop.

I feel like the Harden 1 is purposefully trying to be polarizing. If you look at all the Project Harden stuff, it's all the conflicting things people say about him. I think the tech underneath the "hood" is going to be CLB 16 level so it should perform decently. The storytelling traction looks hit or miss. Won't judge and say they are terrible since that's an all black colorway, but at the same time, not going to sit here and say that it is a must cop for '17

They look exactly like the all black model minus the white colorblocking. The toe looks way too rounded,

The white pair could be unfinished samples too, I mean, there's an outsole sitting right next to it. The new Harden logo is missing from the tongue too.

The internet is being quick to judge as it always does. The shoe looks much better than the two pairs that have leaked.

I feel like the Harden 1 is purposefully trying to be polarizing. If you look at all the Project Harden stuff, it's all the conflicting things people say about him. I think the tech underneath the "hood" is going to be CLB 16 level so it should perform decently. The storytelling traction looks hit or miss. Won't judge and say they are terrible since that's an all black colorway, but at the same time, not going to sit here and say that it is a must cop for '17
Well put -- I agree. Whether it's groundbreaking from a performance perspective or not, makes sense they are going with some crazy design elements

Yeah, I was just reading yesterday how the Curry 'Chef' was selling well and UA was ecstatic about how it spread through the media world.  People were talking about the shoe even outside the sneakerhead community, and the feeling was that any publicity is good publicity.  Given Adidas' tiny market share in the basketball shoe segment, I'm sure they're just glad to be noticed outside of their die hard fans.

Yeah, I was just reading yesterday how the Curry 'Chef' was selling well and UA was ecstatic about how it spread through the media world.  People were talking about the shoe even outside the sneakerhead community, and the feeling was that any publicity is good publicity.  Given Adidas' tiny market share in the basketball shoe segment, I'm sure they're just glad to be noticed outside of their die hard fans.
The roasting of the Curry low and now the Harden is perceived very differently from our perspective compared to mainstream media in my opinion.  Like we can recognize they're samples and far from finished products, but the media and other people went in on them.  I thought the jokes were funny, and if anything, probably helpful to the shoe companies in terms of how the public might perceive certain colorways and designs.

The Curry low was a special case though because Steph had been playing so well and the Warriors were on top.

CLB 2016 Liberties on sale for $110 on Modell's.  I was close to copping at retail with a $20 code (TCHRS16), glad I waited.

After ebates they'll come out to under $90 for me.  They don't charge tax to CA.  Great deal if you ask me.  About the same as that ebay seller, but more professional.  Modell's has a weird sample picture up though where the roll cage is red (along with calling them the Ultraboost BB Low), so hopefully nothing weird about the shoes.

I would be all over this, but they are out of 11 & 11.5.
I found the all red pair on sale at Urban Outfitters for $80, which I am hesitant to get because I wanted the Solar Red Roses.
Anyone know if there'll be another primeknit colorway for the Rose 7?

Of the 3 new models, the CE has the best court feel? Schwollo said in his review that the forefoot boost is thin.

I would be all over this, but they are out of 11 & 11.5.
I found the all red pair on sale at Urban Outfitters for $80, which I am hesitant to get because I wanted the Solar Red Roses.
Anyone know if there'll be another primeknit colorway for the Rose 7?

urban outfitters!?

or the Harden 1 All-Black is a lifestlye CW similar to the CLB 2.5 "Cargo" or even "ASG". It has the boost cushion but not Primeknit. We all know and I personally like how adidas switches up materials on certain CWs. Its hard to judge from that "leaked" photo but that All-Black didnt look like Primeknit or any modern material we be wearing to play basketball.

these Harden crazy light 2016's thats coming out.. is he even going to wear them? i don't think he can when the season starts right?

he could probably wear these since it's in Rockets colours but sucks that his logo is not on it..

these are the only 2 CL 2016s in my country.. priced at around $178 usd tho.. also we don't get half sizes here so would i be fine if i went TTS? it's just for casual wear btw.

Back
Top Bottom