ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

The red primeknit is tempting, are people sizing down on them or tts?

I am sizing down half on the CLB16 if that helps with suggestions.

tried signing up for that 15% off and once I received it my size on CE sold out

plugged it in on another size just to try out the code and turns out they were excluded anyways

baldy[1].gif

Last edited:
CLB16 finally the same price as adeliscenter on e-bay?  
roll.gif

Whats going on at adidas?  CLB16 and CE series haven't seen a minute on an NBA court but they're already on clearance?  Not that I'm complaining...

Nah, the weird thing is the CLB 15 being more expensive than the 16, while simultaneously being sold at Tent Sales for $40-60.

Nah, the weird thing is the CLB 15 being more expensive than the 16, while simultaneously being sold at Tent Sales for $40-60.

Not that weird.  I'm pretty sure the Tent Sales are overstocks and returns.  I bought a pair of Rose 6 BHM's at a Tent Sale for $35 while they were still on the website at full retail.  Only catch is no box and no returns so you have to be your own QC.  The e-bay store foreshadowing ADC's prices is just a little weirder to me, but who cares anyway 
roll.gif

Just means more Boost at low prices!  

the hardens look much shallower than the Kobe6

I can't wait to hear what you guys got to say about 'em but I wish they just stuck to the CLB/CE/DRose7 tractions though

that black pair is a must, just send them to stores so we can check them out Adidas!

I need help guys. Which would you guys say would be the best type of material to get for the upper? Synthetic leather, suede or textile?

EDIT:

Testing GSW colors. I hope it looks better than the pic lol

Last edited:

I need help guys. Which would you guys say would be the best type of material to get for the upper? Synthetic leather, suede or textile?
For playing basketball in them, I'd go textile.  Otherwise whatever you think looks good.

For playing basketball in them, I'd go textile.  Otherwise whatever you think looks good.
Would the textile be the jacquard upper they've been using for CLB? I'm guessing the other type of materials would be more suited for casual wear.

Last edited:
Just ordered a blackout version. Thank god I was finally able to use a 15% coupon. So many products unavailable for coupon discounts in Adidas Canada.

I really hope this textile option is the same as the jacquard upper of the retail version as I went down a full size just to get a good fit. Because if it's not and this custom shoe is too small, I am screwed as I don't think they will refund for wrong sizes.

Even though the pattern looks different than the jacquard, pretty sure it's jacquard. Maybe the pattern will be the same in person as the rendering might not have the pattern looking the same. I hope you picked the metallic heel as it's the same price as solid option (the metallic option was $20 extra on the Lillard 2) also $30 extra for mi adidas for these when the retail is $120 (except Harden PE) usually custom is $20 more. Should wait for the 30% f&f code. The no return policy on customs suck.

Yah I think I will wait for the 30% f&f too, I have a 15% off code as well but since I can't decide with the colorways it's better to just wait.

I also wish Adidas would have figured out how to create colored boost right now that isn't painted on, I know it's being a bit nitpicky but that small view of boost being only white just throws off some color combos.

Even though the pattern looks different than the jacquard, pretty sure it's jacquard. Maybe the pattern will be the same in person as the rendering might not have the pattern looking the same. I hope you picked the metallic heel as it's the same price as solid option (the metallic option was $20 extra on the Lillard 2) also $30 extra for mi adidas for these when the retail is $120 (except Harden PE) usually custom is $20 more. Should wait for the 30% f&f code. The no return policy on customs suck.
Didn't pick up the metallic heel sadly. I breezed past the metallic option thinking there was no black one lol. Where do I get a 30% code? I only know adidas gives me one along with my orders.

Back
Top Bottom