ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Any thoughts on the Harden Vol 1 LS? They look good for performance wise, anyone try them out yet?

Any thoughts on the Harden Vol 1 LS? They look good for performance wise, anyone try them out yet?
if you check the harden vol 1 forum there's a short discussion on the LS model, which is not for hoops at all.  suppose to look at it like a pair of ultra boost, just for casual wear.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] best looking ball shoe in a long time

im so anti about that collar. if this goes on discount, like i assume it will, i will cut that collar off

There's a version without the collar, check the pic at the top of this page. There's three versions:

Sock collar with Boost
Normal collar with Boost
Normal collar with Bounce

Waiting on the lows and the mids without the integrated sock.

Last edited:
Just checked my gym bag and it looks like I forgot to put my CE lows back in my bag after my games yesterday. Whelp back to highs cuz those are long gone.

That sucks. I really like the lows better than the mids and would be mildly bummed to have to switch back to the mids.

I have those hd's and they were just ok for me, poor lockdown and fit funny. Shape is wierd slightly. So yea they both have a sock collar but imo the new CE is way better. Those currys are nice

I was showing because to me they have the same silloette.

That's what I'm wondering. There was literally a tent sale at least once a month last year and this year I haven't seen any ANYWHERE.

I've been waiting a long time, but Adi finally put out a CW of these I could mess with:

I'll definitely be grabbing the burgundy pair at some point as well.
Hell yeah! I scooped up these and the burgundy and finally got to play in the black and white yesterday for the first time and they're amazing so far. I went half a size up from my Crazy Explosive Mid size, per recommendation from you guys. Curious though, has anyone gone TTS in these and how do they feel, if so? For me, the half size up felt perfect, but I'm just wondering. Thanks! 

That's what I'm wondering. There was literally a tent sale at least once a month last year and this year I haven't seen any ANYWHERE.
My Adidas outlet is under remodel and has been for most of the year. The stock they are able to put out is limited since they are only using half of the store currently.

I'm hoping that when the remodel is done they drop a lot of the bball models on us from last year. I have yet to see any Harden's, CE's, CE Lows, Rose 7's, or Dame 3's. Only reason I saw the CL 2016 was due to them having the Harden USA pair up there a LONG time ago.

The red/grey pair.. oh my :wow:

So no one here has pair of CE 2017 yet? .. they released overseas few weeks ago. Just wondering hows the sizing and such?

the new black and white low PK feel slightly more narrow than the triple white low PK in the toebox. And both feel shorter length wise than the mid

I'm digging these so much more than the 2016 non-PK version. I'll probably go the miadidas route if I can get that extra hard rubber for the outsole.

Back
Top Bottom