ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

socks matches perfectly but looks like Porzingis hasn't gotten the memo yet :lol:
24126781_1217504215060198_2091288102625607680_n.jpg

Thanks for the heads up. I see the all blacks, all whites, and greys are up. Still not loving that ankle collar - it looks bad aesthetically and makes be a bit nervous about heel lock down. Unless reviews on the heel lock down are terrible, I'll give the lows once they are discount eligible and better colorways drop.

I haaaate when shoes do what MCWs is doing. Maybe I’m wrong but I feel like I never had that problem until like 4-5 yrs ago, now it’s more rare to hoop in shoes where it doesn’t do that
There was a pic I used to have saved of Brandon Jennings with his under armour shoes doing what's happening to MCW's and it basically looked like the shoe was melting into the ground lmao. I wish I could find it.

it's because the materials for the upper has gotten softer and softer and even with an outrigger on the sole, if the materials has little to no structure, it could result into that rolling

of maybe you've just gotten super strong the past few years and putting more torque on your shoes :lol:

it's because the materials for the upper has gotten softer and softer and even with an outrigger on the sole, if the materials has little to no structure, it could result into that rolling

of maybe you've just gotten super strong the past few years and putting more torque on your shoes :lol:

Haha that’s probably true

First point, definitely

There was a pic I used to have saved of Brandon Jennings with his under armour shoes doing what's happening to MCW's and it basically looked like the shoe was melting into the ground lmao. I wish I could find it.

Haha. It’s in so many shoes but the one that stands out (partially bc how bad it was and partially cuz it’s recent) is the kd 9. What a great shoe otherwise, and the tendril popping

Man I wish these felt like the lebron 15s and curry 4s. Might give it a try again because KP's exclusives are fire. Maybe I have to try a 13.5.

Sounds like you have the 15s and 4s - are these nowhere near the comfort level of those?
I couldn't even get my foot to stay in these in an instore wear test. It was suffocating. People in here say you need to break them in but I don't think it's even gonna stretch out to even fit. Lebrons and currys are good straight out the box.

^why, the booty upper provides a better fit imho, it's comfortable too, just wraps around the whole back of the foot :smile:

The tongue/lacing system is what helps the heel stay locked in. Without being able to pull the lateral and medialsides closer together (by tightening the laces)the fit is less secure imo.

I'm also not a fan of tightenting shoes and having the laces press down on the top of the foot. This is something that is a issue with quite a few models w/ adidas due to their wider lacing system.

Back
Top Bottom