ADIDAS BBall Boost Thread - BYW, Crazy Explosive & Crazy Light & OTHER BBALL ADJACENT SNEAKERS

Anyone have a problem with the heel cup on the CE17s?

I'm on my second pair and for some reason after a few weeks the heel cup on the right shoe is digging into my achilles.

29093622_1773627422694251_6748742873107136512_n.jpg

Mother of God, I need these.

Anyone have a problem with the heel cup on the CE17s?

I'm on my second pair and for some reason after a few weeks the heel cup on the right shoe is digging into my achilles.

I experienced this, and returned them for something else. ( I also asked about it on this thread and... someone took issue with me even asking. |l)

The 2016 Lows blow the 17s outta the water tbh. The 17s aren't bad, they just have inferior materials and a tighter fit for no reason.

The 2016 Lows blow the 17s outta the water tbh. The 17s aren't bad, they just have inferior materials and a tighter fit for no reason.

Agree. 16 was a revolutionist -performance- sneaker for me except fragile traction base ( whic 17 has too ).

Just got my CE 2016 Low's for €57 from Amazon. de
I went TTS but Lows have thicker insole so its quite snug especially forefoot.
I love the shoe.
IMG-bc566413c65050d5f61d67c2e72d3cd0-V.jpg IMG-302f1205f199cfd34395cee54553956a-V.jpg IMG-9ed36f81d6974bfa90dd54e848551f81-V.jpg IMG-d65d7d0d2d379d571e4c8f7b711fe045-V.jpg

completely forgot i had the wiggins versions when it was marked down at zappos and this post reminded me so i played in them last night and wow that shoe was great, can't believe they didn't capitalize on it and it's one of the nicer silhouettes too

3stripes wasting potential on their bball shoes

Any sales on the 2017 CE's in size 10.5? :nerd:
Did you even look? TBH they have them at all the regular online places like eastbay and the like where you can use a code on them. At adidas.com they have the tan and Wiggins I think CW of the 17's for 105 and I think you can use the 15% off code. Stop being lazy fam and look for yourself lol

Did you even look? TBH they have them at all the regular online places like eastbay and the like where you can use a code on them. At adidas.com they have the tan and Wiggins I think CW of the 17's for 105 and I think you can use the 15% off code. Stop being lazy fam and look for yourself lol

When one "Assumes" they......

Instead of being negative, try being positive. It helps.

Yes I did look, the cheapest I've found was $105 for the Grey and Tan in my size. The Navy around $112-120 and retailers have been stingy on the Black pairs staying at or close to retail. The newer colors are at retail or more.

So yeah fam, I've done my research and looked for myself. Niketalk members are good for spotting sales so I was asking, stop assuming.

Last edited:
When one "Assumes" they......

Instead of being negative, try being positive. It helps.

Yes I did look, the cheapest I've found was $105 for the Grey and Tan in my size. The Navy around $112-120 and retailers have been stingy on the Black pairs staying at or close to retail. The newer colors are at retail or more.

So yeah fam, I've done my research and looked for myself. Niketalk members are good for spotting sales so I was asking, stop assuming.
Man shut your sensitive self up. I didn't assume nothing. If I already gave you simple places you could find just by going to them places that's not an assumption you didn't look. Sorry. Also beat it with the chick like positive bs. After I lightly tapped your sensitive self I gave you places where you could find them on sale so what the hell are you talking about positivity for? Ole Ralph Tresvant cat.

Last edited:
Lmao, son called him Ralph tresvant.

This line rings a bell in my ear.

"Tryin' hard to look fly, but yo, you're lookin' dumber
If I wanted someone like you I woulda swung with Jamie Summers
You want to be treated right, see Father MC
Or check Ralph Tresvant, for sens-a-tiv-I-ty
See I am not the one, I got more game than Parker Brothers
Phife Dog is on the mic and I'm smooth like Butter"-Phife Dawg

you can't be picky when you wanna be cheap. either you get the size in any colorway you can find or just keep your cheap money in your pocket.

Man shut your sensitive self up. I didn't assume nothing. If I already gave you simple places you could find just by going to them places that's not an assumption you didn't look. Sorry. Also beat it with the chick like positive bs. After I lightly tapped your sensitive self I gave you places where you could find them on sale so what the hell are you talking about positivity for? Ole Ralph Tresvant cat.

I mentioned you keeping it positive and all of a sudden you got

125583.jpg

Lmao, son called him Ralph tresvant.

This line rings a bell in my ear.

"Tryin' hard to look fly, but yo, you're lookin' dumber
If I wanted someone like you I woulda swung with Jamie Summers
You want to be treated right, see Father MC
Or check Ralph Tresvant, for sens-a-tiv-I-ty
See I am not the one, I got more game than Parker Brothers
Phife Dog is on the mic and I'm smooth like Butter"-Phife Dawg

you can't be picky when you wanna be cheap. either you get the size in any colorway you can find or just keep your cheap money in your pocket.

Meanwhile every member talks about getting shoes on "Disco" and I actually ask does anyone know of any sales and all of a sudden I have "Cheap money in my pocket"? Plus I'm now "Picky and Cheap" :rofl:

Meanwhile every member talks about getting shoes on "Disco" and I actually ask does anyone know of any sales and all of a sudden I have "Cheap money in my pocket"? Plus I'm now "Picky and Cheap" :rofl:

hey man it's your prerogative, you can do whatever you wanna do with your money. just gonna let you live and make your life decisions.

Yeah they are pretty simple. I like the black gold, but they're all pretty basic. The same could be said for the 2017 CE Low.

Seems like Harden and Dame get decent colorways and the others are just team bank types of colorways. They should capitalize on their roster and release some PE's or NBA/College editions.

Harden Vol2s feels like team shoes too with the dozen of colorways they released all at once plus the instant ID options.

Back
Top Bottom