ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by tankdayglo  

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCraw85  

I must be one of the unlucky ones who has to pay tax on Villa, so just went ahead and copped from adc with shop runner.

Any store/organization that has locations in your state will require you to pay sales tax.
yup, even if the only adidas location is an hour's drive away and is an outlet. 

Man, that's awesome. I was actually looking for the core blacks, and I told myself I'd return it if it was the gradients. Now I know I dont have to return it :smile:

Rep'd. 
For sure. I was worried because I was hoping they were the cores and kept looking at pics of the gradients to see if I could rock them just in case and still havent been convienced I would, but that price was so nice. Either way until I have them in hand Im not holding my breath based on others experience. She was super nice tho and offered huge apologies to those who ordered the greys and got canceled a few days ago. She was like that was not a good day around here when we saw it was a glitch.

I had this weird experience. I wear my UBs every single day. I'm wearing my Air Max Zeros today and it actually feels more comfortable near the fore foot.

I had this weird experience. I wear my UBs every single day. I'm wearing my Air Max Zeros today and it actually feels more comfortable near the fore foot.
If you're wearing the same pair of UBs every day, the sole won't stay as bouncy as it was on the first wear forever. They do wear down eventually.

Creams

View media item 1893313

7c8.jpg

Need some help! i don't have a lot of shoes so i'm not really sure of my size. Looking to get one but can't find any in local stores to try my size. i am wearing US sz 9 for Nike AIr Max so should i get 9.5 for ultra boost? Thanks!

Think I ordered two pair 10.5's of MG's by accident. If I did, I'll let one go for retail + ship when it comes in.

Did nobody get EGT 93 Boosts? Can't wait for those to come in.

Just got an 11.5 of MGs. That gives me the 3M, Ultra White, Grey Wools, & MGs. Need the Creams still. And the SNS.

i hope they redo all the older CWs with the new continental sole.

i could really use a pair of the OG Black/Purple just dont care for the old sole anymore.

Back
Top Bottom