ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either a ton or NT is making these more popular than they really are.
laugh.gif
Its not NT. People just love these shoes. Air Maxes are dead. There's no other shoe that allows me to push my body harder cardio wise. Adidas literally hit the jackpot. 

RuVilla vs Adidas price is the same for us TX people. FNL is where the steal is. Its $160 shipped with a Reward cord!!!

Is 300 too much for creams? I've pretty much given up on these restocking
do whatever you want; 250-280 seems more realistic.

no one on here has any idea if they'll actually restock - if you feel like paying $60 extra to wear them for a month or two before you'd normally get them, then go for it

Its not NT. People just love these shoes. Air Maxes are dead. There's no other shoe that allows me to push my body harder cardio wise. Adidas literally hit the jackpot. 
i will honestly start spontaneously running down the street when i'm in UBs - you just bounce around in them. pretty sure i gained an extra 5MPH or some **** lol

Blame YE for hyping these up.

BUT man these are comfy ***** shoes.

Creams have "Limited" in the name and the triple white pops up almost weekly. 
Yeah, but that still kind of forces one to admit that the hype isn't due to Kanye. The most hyped (non J&D) version of the sneaker is one that Kanye has never worn.

lol Ye doesn't explain how Creams are more hyped than Whites though

honestly though, creams are hyped because of the resemblance to the yeezys. the UBs are all the same except the color. only reason i think.
PLUS the uncaging part is also part of making the ultra boost resembles the yeezys. so if you couldnt cop, then buy some UBs, uncage, and voila....instant yeezy.

not hating.
just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Yeah, Ima keep these in the box for a couple weeks since I have a Villa locally I can return to, just in case can get discount on FL, wherever.

Yeah, but that still kind of forces one to admit that the hype isn't due to Kanye. The most hyped (non J&D) version of the sneaker is one that Kanye has never worn.
Didn't someone (Kanye's barber?) tweet a pic of the Cream though and people weren't sure if it was going to release or not.

Didn't someone (Kanye's barber?) tweet a pic of the Cream though and people weren't sure if it was going to release or not.
Yup, the main reason for the inital hype on the Chalks was that they were rumored to be a Friends & Family only release. Ibn Jasper did post a pic on IG saying as much, but he wasn't the first place to claim they were F&F.

Yup, the main reason for the inital hype on the Chalks was that they were rumored to be a Friends & Family only release. Ibn Jasper did post a pic on IG saying as much, but he wasn't the first place to claim they were F&F.
Ah k, yea I knew at some point, someone having something to do with Ye mentioned them.

Just talked to customer service at RRS to find out about my order and which blacks they were since someone said they could possibly be the gradients. She looked up the style number and sku and both came back as the core blacks (S77417) for anybody that was wondering. Lets hope this is the case!

Back
Top Bottom