ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think someone confirmed earlier for me that these were the grey wools, which I wanted, but looking at all the pics again I'm not sure. Anyone able to give a second opinion?

Thanks
Pretty sure they're wool greys cause of the red insole and the red bar the outsole. Product pics have been wrong before though, so buyer beware. no SKU on there either so it's hard to know for sure unless you ask a rep

On another note, what are the chances of me doing better than $153 for a pair of core blacks in a size 11?  I got them at the Adidas store for that price but if I can do better I will return them  before wearing them.  
you can wear them now and then buy if you find a cheaper one and then return that one to the adidas store with your receipt.

Kanye wore UBs way before Dec. 2015

Here's an article from May: http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/05/adidas-ultra-boost-is-a-great-sneaker

Not trying to say the hype is all because of him, but he was definitely part of it.
I was saying people were talking about them as shoe of the year spring of 15 before Ye hyped em. I know they officially won shoe of the year much later. 

Id be a fool to say Kanye didnt bring new people to the UB market. However, I think people realized it was a great shoe before any of his hype started, especially in the runner community. 

Kanye wore UBs way before Dec. 2015

Here's an article from May: http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015/05/adidas-ultra-boost-is-a-great-sneaker

Not trying to say the hype is all because of him, but he was definitely part of it.

Thanks for agreeing with me lol. Kanye definitely started wearing the UBs when they came out and these have been selling like hotcakes since and people only started to notice the wonders of this techology because of him.

Edit: my bad i meant to say on my previous post that kanye started wearing these when the UBs came out

Last edited:
Sure wish Kanye would quit rippin me. That January 28th 2015 pre-order.

roll.gif

For people who ordered Wools from RRS this morning, how much was the shipped price with discounts and all?

Why can I fit in 3 different sizes of UB, they all fit perfectly it's weird lol
Sizing is different. I can confirm that a 10.5 wool fits the same as 11 non-wool. Anyway, sizing 0.5 up or down makes most effect in lentgh. If you sized up 0.5 and you got some room in the toe area, tts wont make a huge change

For those who order on RRS for the grey wools. Have you guys got hit with the cancel?
I'm going for a week now and so far I'm good
Ordered last week and mine just shipped out today. Didn't get any shipping email from them. Just checked my account and I was suprised it was already shipped.

how do you guys get notified about these RRS sales? i keep missing these sales 
I saw both recent RRS wool grey restocks on here. Otherwise, there are accounts on twitter like @solelinks that you can follow. However if it is a small time shop they will usually be sold out by the time it hits tweets like solelinks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom