ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

$125 total, my  state has no tax
Thanks...  I thought it might be the price being so low thats why they cancelled some of last weeks.  I might have to stop by RRS and chat with them about my cancelled order last week 
laugh.gif

didn't see the 9s to even select like an hour ago but I can see now... thought it might have restocked

A few hours later and another 200 posts. What I miss? Or still on the Mystery Gray hype train?

I think someone confirmed earlier for me that these were the grey wools, which I wanted, but looking at all the pics again I'm not sure. Anyone able to give a second opinion?

Pretty sure they're wool greys cause of the red insole and the red bar the outsole. Product pics have been wrong before though, so buyer beware. no SKU on there either so it's hard to know for sure unless you ask a rep

Good point, but I think a vendor showing the wrong pictures is the exception. I only recall one time in this thread within the last couple of months when that happened. But definitely since the SKU is not posted, it's a risk. The grey wools are S77510.

The reason why I know the pictures are the wools is because of, as mentioned above, the red insoles and red plastic torsion bar on the bottom. Also, the wools have the darker thread for the pattern on the toe box.

But, in case you aren't aware, the URL that you posted, happydayz, are for the women's shoe. Hopefully that's what you wanted. Men's are:

https://www.trends-sport.de/Laufspo....html?listtype=search&searchparam=Ultra boost

I was at work when the mystery greys dropped on ADC, waiting for a patient to come down to the operating room. I have horrible service on that floor...copped a size 9 after like 5 minutes of trying. All my coworkers could do was shake their heads lol. Glad lots of people ate

Last edited:
So I just copped DS black gradients for $134 on eBay which is the lowest ive seen since ive missed out on the ones on RRS. Im gonna black out the toebox with extra angelus paint I have so I could make them core blacks with continental soles. Only sizes 8,8.5 are all whats left. so small footers, cop them while they're still there.

Also, same seller has the triple white colorway for $184 shipped. few sizes left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ADIDAS-...hash=item3f571ac6b3:m:mLezz0w4JR-UkYghfx78ZVA

Black gradients:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ADIDAS-...hash=item41a228c81b:m:m9d2mptylRQd6qLvUJHmY5Q

Last edited:
So I just copped DS black gradients for $134 on eBay which is the lowest ive seen since ive missed out on the ones on RRS. Im gonna black out the toebox with extra angelus paint I have so I could make them core blacks with continental soles. Only sizes 8,8.5 are all whats left. so small footers, cop them while they're still there.

View media item 1893590

Owning all of the gradients....I don't think paint will do well on the material. Interested to see though!

Got these in on Friday. Shoutout to @mi5tuhstan. Homie was kind enough to oop me his extra pair of Creams at retail. Smooth transaction and a good dude. Glad I don't have to deal with the chase anymore; these are beautiful in hand. Hopefully restocks are plentiful and everybody can eat at some point; struck out a few times so I know it's been a pain.

ei3uvr.jpg

Got these in on Friday. Shoutout to @mi5tuhstan. Homie was kind enough to oop me his extra pair of Creams at retail. Smooth transaction and a good dude. Glad I don't have to deal with the chase anymore; these are beautiful in hand. Hopefully restocks are plentiful and everybody can eat at some point; struck out a few times so I know it's been a pain.

ei3uvr.jpg
Nice! One day you will be mine. My heart still hurts from getting cancellation emails from adc and villa on these.

Owning all of the gradients....I don't think paint will do well on the material. Interested to see though!
They will work out IMO.Ive blacked out my city light pure boosts and there was a very little change in softness of the canvas.

ei3uvr.jpg
How's the fit on these compared to other UBs? 

Back
Top Bottom