ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just be patient. 
Oh I'm in no rush dude. I got the SNS and Metallic Silver this month so I'm done for a while. I love these shoes but I can't stomach paying resale price, the retail is high enough. Was just wondering if they'd said anything officially. I mean I don't even think we've had an actual batch over here in the UK, so I'll just wait on that.

I read that 3 times, and I still don't understand what you're saying.

But anyway, it's really up to individual preferences.

I would trade my NMDs for a pair of SNS or Creams.

SNS and Creams have a high resell value, right?

Core blacks dont, right?

1 high resell value is $25 more than another high resell value pair is = to me

1 retail pair is not = to 1 high resell pair because the person with the high resell pair could just list them on eBay and have money left over after copping core blacks.

Are you sure this doesn't make sense? Its very easy to understand

We all know core blacks are not worth the same as SNS or creams, unless you can get the last two at retail.

Come on son. I know its early.

Somehow snagged the size 10 I needed on the SNS from UBIQ!! I was on the site while it dropped just looking at the new arrivals before the sole links tweet went out haha. Almost didn't place an order because all the sizes were still there and I thought it was a glitch.

Payday today... if I can find the right deal on creams I might have to pull the trigger. I'm getting so impatient after all these other CWs are dropping hahaha

Can't believe all the love for the SNS UBs. I choose to buy MGs over them and not even attempt to pick up the SNS. I'm still happy with that choice.

Cop what you'd rock.
**We need creams to drop again and again**

Attn PHilly heads. Local guy selling creams for 250 shipped or meet up. Apparently Ubiq sold all their shipment Tuesday and didn't tell anyone.

why does this not surprise me...

i'm headed into center city tomorrow and thought i'd stop by ubiq with the hopes of them releasing them then

Lined up for the SNS today... Waited an hour in the cold for scraps... Got a bae size 7 though. Too bad I'm a 10-10.5 :frown:

Bay Area heads: darkside initiative will have the sns boosts today. No idea about how many pairs.

I'd guess 2-3 full size runs, but there was 40+ people in line
ahh were u in the middle or closer to the back, I ask cuz I'm in line and basically last with about 20 infront of me...don't wanna wait in the damn cold for another couple of hours taking a fat L lmao

ahh were u in the middle or closer to the back, I ask cuz I'm in line and basically last with about 20 infront of me...don't wanna wait in the damn cold for another couple of hours taking a fat L lmao
I was over 25 people deep and got the LAST pair, although some people in front left empty handed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom