ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, it was 1 pair per person. They didn't care what size you bought though.

People were camping from last night around 8pm..... I showed up at 10am lol
too crazy...as much as I love UB's I can't see myself lining up for more than 2 hrs for em hehe (maybe cuz I'm gettin older):x

Yep, it was 1 pair per person. They didn't care what size you bought though.

People were camping from last night around 8pm..... I showed up at 10am lol
too crazy...as much as I love UB's I can't see myself lining up for more than 2 hrs for em hehe (maybe cuz I'm gettin older):x
I wouldn't line up for any shoes.. haha.

too crazy...as much as I love UB's I can't see myself lining up for more than 2 hrs for em hehe (maybe cuz I'm gettin older)
sick.gif
I wouldn't line up for any shoes.. haha.
It's the second time I'm lining up EVER for sneakers and I did it just because I'm off today and thought I had a chance since it's a work/school day.

Well resale is over $300 now since the worldwide drop is done.

Either way, I still agree with you.
$350 if anything. i just dont get why people camp for sneakers to make maybe a $100 profit after fees/shipping lol what a waste in my eyes

Same, those were the guys that were there since last night. Put up some chairs and slept in their cars.

I can't believe it's come to this with the UB craze. I was shocked when I got to walk in closet and there were a few people in front of me, wasn't prepared to wait in the rain like that.

I can't believe it's come to this with the UB craze. I was shocked when I got to walk in closet and there were a few people in front of me, wasn't prepared to wait in the rain like that.
Every city will be different. If you're lucky to live in a small town with a sneaker shop that carries heat, power to you!

Back
Top Bottom