ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I never copped the black or white Flyknit Trainers, these will do 
laugh.gif

the SNS value will go up once pairs dry up. How much for the HB UB go for? Heard it was $400? If so, expect the SNS to reach that or surpass. 

wonder if there's a line in front of DS now. should try to stop by

debating on trading my offwhite/chalk ultra boosts for a pair of SNS ones hm or selling to buy them either way idk

I can't believe it's come to this with the UB craze. I was shocked when I got to walk in closet and there were a few people in front of me, wasn't prepared to wait in the rain like that.
yea ny don't play. I thought I got there late getting their at 1:30 but only one guy before me

Every city will be different. If you're lucky to live in a small town with a sneaker shop that carries heat, power to you!

It's funny I live a mile from rise and when they first put the mystery online I went over to the store... Sold out already. I hate spots that share inventory between online/ in store.

yea ny don't play. I thought I got there late getting their at 1:30 but only one guy before me

Yeah I was two people behind you, I remember the kid in front of me telling me your handle... Walked away with a 10 (needed a 9 for myself), sold in like 10 min for 275 to a kid in MD

It's funny I live a mile from rise and when they first put the mystery online I went over to the store... Sold out already. I hate spots that share inventory between online/ in store.
good thing i didnt drive 50 min out of my way then instore lmao. surprised they didnt just do instore only 

did undefeated ever put the UB online? all i see is the other pair 

I NEED A SIZE 10 SNS ULTRA BOOST F*** anyone who wants to trade theyre pair for a off white/chalk ultra boost get at me i might end up doing it lol 

Wasn't sure if they sold all their stock to one guy at UBIQ, but I know a guy who grabbed like 6-7 pairs there alone. They usually announce on IG or Twitter about a release but this one not so much. But apparently they sold the SNS online today. I figured I'll take the loss and pay 250 for them.

Honestly, the only fair way to do these super limited sneaker releases is a raffle from a single location (otherwise people enter all of the raffles and possibly get multiple pairs). There are far too many people that want the shoe and sending a single FSR to each retailer just results in bots getting multiple pairs. In-store where people can line up before hand sucks too. How is that a good experience? lottery system is the best way imo.

nm dont try darkside. there's a good line out there that was from last night i think

Footlocker has a pair of UB that I *think* I want... I'm confused because the color way says "white/silver metallic" but they look like an off white, product # is 77416.. I do a google search of that product # and it shows the all white (which is the one that i want) but the damn picture on footlocker makes it look off-white, almost like a yellow.... help

Honestly, the only fair way to do these super limited sneaker releases is a raffle from a single location (otherwise people enter all of the raffles and possibly get multiple pairs). There are far too many people that want the shoe and sending a single FSR to each retailer just results in bots getting multiple pairs. In-store where people can line up before hand sucks too. How is that a good experience? lottery system is the best way imo.

They don't really care as long as they're still getting their money.

Footlocker has a pair of UB that I *think* I want... I'm confused because the color way says "white/silver metallic" but they look like an off white, product # is 77416.. I do a google search of that product # and it shows the all white (which is the one that i want) but the damn picture on footlocker makes it look off-white, almost like a yellow.... help
All whites have an off white tint in some areas

Those are the all white on footlocker you're looking at. The white IS actually a slight off-white color.

Back
Top Bottom