ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about those cream NMDs tho? Those joints look pretty hard to me... what are your guys' thoughts?

I tried on the NMD before i sold my pair, ultra boosts are more comfortable, fit around the foot tighter. If you like a looser fit the nmd's are for you

Me too but there's definitely a strong contingent of folks in the NMD thread who think otherwise.

Both are super comfy but the UB is just more cushioned by far.
Ultra boost has an extra insole while compared to the NMD.

I still cant decide which ones more comfortable...  I think they are even...  Just a different kind of comfort... LOL

Me too but there's definitely a strong contingent of folks in the NMD thread who think otherwise.

Both are super comfy but the UB is just more cushioned by far.
Ultra boost has an extra insole while compared to the NMD.
True, and NMD also has the plastic pieces, the ones on either side of the heel are connected by a thin connecting strip that goes all the way through the midsole underneath the heel. The plastic pieces provide stability, but they also take away from the cushioning.

The all whites are the freshest looking pair out there, I just think I'd rather look at them in the box than put them on and get them dirty. :tongue:

I prefer the sample triple white ub than those. Not feeling that toe box one bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom