ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Me too but there's definitely a strong contingent of folks in the NMD thread who think otherwise.

Both are super comfy but the UB is just more cushioned by far.
Likewise. I think the lack of insole and raised stretch web bottom give UB's the edge on comfort.. My opinion again.

The UB and NMD are comfy in completely differeny ways I think. UB is more bouncy and you get more of a feeling of support, they feel like they hug your feet. The NMD's are much looser fitting, it's much more about your feet sitting in a nice place. With an insole they become a lot more comfy, but for day to day I'd wear UB's over the NMD's. 

Both are insanely comfy though.

True, and NMD also has the plastic pieces, the ones on either side of the heel are connected by a thin connecting strip that goes all the way through the midsole underneath the heel. The plastic pieces provide stability, but they also take away from the cushioning.
Ahh, never thought of that, and I've seen pictures of the construction. Good point.

How long does it take for the original outsole to wear down completely if you wear them casually as everydays? And what happens when they do? will the boost start to wear down aswell?

How long does it take for the original outsole to wear down completely if you wear them casually as everydays? And what happens when they do? will the boost start to wear down aswell?

It'll last a while. Wear mine at least 2-3 times a week and the traction is going strong. The nubs are no longer pointed but there's plenty of tread there. I have to watch myself on wet floors...but that was the case since day one :lol:

Others in this thread have talked about the boost cracking but I personally haven't experienced that yet.

CauULoKWAAEATRc.jpg

woahhhh

can't do all white shoes. i'd get that **** way too dirty since i love stepping on grass to take shortcuts.

LOL yes they're real because that photo is from Kanye's twitter. 

Should keep yeezy discussion in yeezy thread.

Last edited:
People in this thread will question paying resale but at the same time throw easy money at chipotle for eColi :lol:
Also I just ate some. Lets see if I end up in the hospital hahaha.

Last edited:
 I have to watch myself on wet floors...but that was the case since day one
laugh.gif

I think everyone who ever wore UB on wet floors knows...

laugh.gif

can't do all white shoes. i'd get that **** way too dirty since i love stepping on grass to take shortcuts.
As brady said. I am not afraid of wearing my whites even on partys or in the club since I know how they come out the washing machine

Last edited:

lol, is that a new version of Yeezy boost?
Looks like a new revised upper made out of primeknit, similar primeknit construction to the ultra boost, but different pattern and still the center seam from tongue to toe.

Last edited:

Looks like a new revised upper made out of primeknit, similar primeknit construction to the ultra boost, but different pattern and still the center seam from tongue to toe.
The stripes on the sole are also more subtle

People in this thread will question paying resale but at the same time throw easy money at chipotle for eColi
laugh.gif

Also I just ate some. Lets see if I end up in the hospital hahaha.
Just read this to my wife and she simply said "Amen." Chipotle's e.Coli ruined our last trip to New Orleans... thought I was gonna have to buy her an above ground plot in St. Louis Cemetery.

Back
Top Bottom