ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just read this to my wife and she simply said "Amen." Chipotle's e.Coli ruined our last trip to New Orleans... thought I was gonna have to buy her an above ground plot in St. Louis Cemetery.
wait yall got sick from eating chipotle in new orleans? when was that?

I still like the flyknit trainer silhouette over the UBs. Too bad the flyknit trainers feel so dated..and not worth the 150 price tag vs the UB for 180.

Am I in the Chipotle / Yeezy thread? 
roll.gif

Last time I was at chipotle which was 6 months ago, I got food poisoning.  Never going there ever again.

Man, that upper on the yeezy boost looks gross. too tight and that weird foot shape on the inside not a good look.. The clear rubber with boost on the inside is interesting though.

Last edited:
Those with mystery greys..... How do like them in person, have a chance to buy them at retail, but no returns. They look great in some pics and ehh in others...

Want the core blacks but rather have the new Continental sole. Is it a big difference between OG and Continental? Is it worth waiting for an all black with continental or should i just cop

Want the core blacks but rather have the new Continental sole. Is it a big difference between OG and Continental? Is it worth waiting for an all black with continental or should i just cop
I don't get the stress over the Continental Sole. It's marginally better but doesn't affect the look of the shoe and imo shouldn't stop anyone from coping. Black with continental won't be here anytime soon. Don't buy into the hype. Get what you like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom