ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TRADE: og black/purp for mystery grey. both ds. same size.

who wins? who should add? how much?

both cost the same. Fair

But i would feel bad if i was able to cop some OG's by only have to give MG's. Robbery. And I have 4 pairs of OG's but still would rather have another pair.

Did you get a cancel notice? It's still pending but I did see the charge when I first made the purchase and now it's at the top of the current activity. Idk what to make of it lol.
Yeah, they had sent a notice for cancellation and the pending charges fell off. You might still be good. 

Dude hit me back with 285$ on creams when I offered 260$. Idk what it is about that 25$ but I don't think I can do it

Try counter offering 270? You have to consider his shipping expenses. Like I said when i asked for 260 from 300 it was because he was saving money from shipping very close to me. Having him doing it thru pp wont save him much if youre lowballing him too much. 300*.86=258 so why go thru the hassel of making an invoice?

both cost the same. Fair

But i would feel bad if i was able to cop some OG's by only have to give MG's. Robbery. And I have 4 pairs of OG's but still would rather have another pair.
Person with MG's trading for OG's is winning by a slight margin. MG's just dropped and are easily available. OGs are the complete opposite.

Person with MG's trading for OG's is winning by a slight margin. MG's just dropped and are easily available. OGs are the complete opposite.

I think you meant to say the opposite. If a shoe is easily available, wouldn't that make it easier to cop, therefore the loser in this trade?

But in reality, there is no loser. If someone wanted MG's, thats all that matters. Everyone wins in this trade, essentially.

Last edited:
I think you meant to say the opposite. If a shoe is easily available, wouldn't that make it easier to cop, therefore the loser in this trade?
I read it as the person who is getting the OGs in exchange for their MGs as slightly "winning" 

But in reality, there is no loser. If someone wanted MG's, thats all that matters. Everyone wins in this trade, essentially.
Nah I meant what I said, I just re-read it to make sure haha.

If I had MG's and could trade for OG's, I feel like the trade would slightly be in my favor since OG's are hard to come by. I could essentially trade my MG's and get some OG's then run the Adidas store and cop another pair of MG's. Hope that makes sense.

Same, I thought I was able to double up....
mean.gif
We played ourselves

does Adidas take returns in store for items ordered online, or do they send it back to be processed and once thats done, you'll then get refunded?

does Adidas take returns in store for items ordered online, or do they send it back to be processed and once thats done, you'll then get refunded?
You can return in store if you have the invoice/packing slip etc. They don't do PayPal returns though, those need to be returned by mail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom