ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Evolution in Sneakers!! 

A must watch :nerd: :x :smokin

From what I saw on the video, it looks like the shoe is constructed of tech-fibers/weave, almost like the Flyknits... Do you think it's Adidas's version of it?

The Primeknit feels very different then the Nike Flyknits I have...The Primeknits are much more snug and feel heavier, and even though they're more comfortable, I'd rather wear something light and breathable in the summer/spring like the Flyknits.

I dunno, what you guys thinking?

It's still primeknit material, just produced in a new way. They make primeknit in a variety of thicknesses & textures.

Futurecraft is going to be tailored to each person's foot right? Putting a damper on resell market a bit?

No, Futurecraft just refers to the automated production method. They did Stan Smith Futurecrafts last year that weren't tailored to individual feet.

All of these Futurecraft innovations are setting up for a big push for the Summer Olympics. I highly doubt any general consumers will be able to purchase a custom-tailored shoe any time soon. If they do release, it will likely be a generic takedown of the technology, similar to a production vehicle incorporating elements of a concept car.

The custom-tailored element won't come in until later when they're 3D printing the soles. With these regular boost soles they're going to have regular sizing.

Nowhere in that video do they mention the custom tailored sneaker experience, that won't come till later with the Speedfactory...

People either love or hate the MG's for some reason. I feel the exact opposite as you. I think they look better in person.
I love em...and get tons of compliments...im actually glad they are easier to cop so i don't feel so bad beating them up....unlike creams, which im scared to even wear lol

Serious question because it kinda irks me seeing this. What are yall doing to you kicks that you have to buy more than double pairs of the same colorway? I still have my playoff 8s from grade school that I wore to play ball in from time to time and theyre still holding up well after 10 years later. I get it one to rock and one to stock but gah damn do you need a pair to wear around the house too? :rofl:

Last edited:
I wonder how long UB's would have lasted on Sweatshop if they had their inventory in these times. Stuff just sat for months, and we're only talking 3 months ago, maybe 2.

Madness

Just realized CNY stood for Chinese New Year, and I'm half Chinese!!
FAIL lol. I'm half Chinese, too, but this years CNYs didn't do much for me. . Red Dooms remind of the envelopes that the fam used to pass out with money during CNY 
glasses.gif
 Now if Adidas was keeping it real, they'd make these with a Boost sole ... instacop
laugh.gif
:

Can I get a cream vs. gray wools comparison pic? I can get wools on discount and I might just settle for those cause acquiring creams is like hitting the lottery.
Them Volts look mighty nice right there. May break down and buy a pair. For some reason they just look better in that pic even though I've passed on them at the store at least 20 times. Sadly, very time I say I'm going to save money, I end up spending more
ohwell.gif

Serious question because it kinda irks me seeing this. What are yall doing to you kicks that you have to buy more than double pairs of the same colorway? I still have my playoff 8s from grade school that I wore to play ball in from time to time and theyre still holding up well after 10 years later. I get it one to rock and one to stock but gah damn do you need a pair to wear around the house too? :rofl:

It's a flex thing man. Nobody needs 10 of the same shoe in the same color way, no matter how good it is. I've never personally doubled up on a pair before because I think all my kicks look better with a little character to them

Serious question because it kinda irks me seeing this. What are yall doing to you kicks that you have to buy more than double pairs of the same colorway? I still have my playoff 8s from grade school that I wore to play ball in from time to time and theyre still holding up well after 10 years later. I get it one to rock and one to stock but gah damn do you need a pair to wear around the house too?
roll.gif
I think a lot of it has to do with OCD. Or if it's such a sought after colorway (creams) and you're able to cop a second pair, why not?

One to rock, one to stock. Ever heard that saying? hehe

I guess it depends on the person. I had a pair of 01 Bred 11's in middle school and they used to be my favorite, barely wore any other shoe. They got worn down after awhile and at that time they weren't rereleasing. But when they rereleased a couple years later I bought 3 pairs. Ofcourse I eventually I grew out of them and sold them off

Double'n up on a favorite pair is a must for me. If not for trade bait atleast for something else I do want. 3+ pairs of the same shoe is a bit much tho imo

Last edited:
I think a lot of it has to do with OCD. Or if it's such a sought after colorway (creams) and you're able to cop a second pair, why not?

I said it in my post that i understand doubling up but some people buy more than 2 pairs and its crazy. Not bashing NT famous lewi but he has enough pairs of the same colorway for any occasion. One pair is probably used to shower with.

SNS came in from undftd yesterday. Just a heads up for whoever might've ordered from undftd, they messed up and labeled a 9 as a US8.5 (probably an oversight from UK 8.5). Fits almost exactly like my other 8.5 UBS though which is my TTS.

does Adidas take returns in store for items ordered online, or do they send it back to be processed and once thats done, you'll then get refunded?
They will and it is easy if they carry the colorway. If they don't carry it they will give you a BS excuse that they can't but they will gladly ship back to ADC for you as a courtesy. I usually hit them with "adidas live chat just told me I can return at any adidas store." That usually works.

I guess it depends on the person. I had a pair of 01 Bred 11's in middle school and they used to be my favorite shoe, barely wore any other shoe. They got worn down after awhile and at that time they weren't rereleasing. But when they rereleased a couple years later I bought 3 pairs. Ofcourse I eventually I grew out of them and sold them off.

Double'n up on a favorite pair is a must for me. If not for trade bait atleast for something else I do want. 3+ pairs of the same shoe is a bit much tho imo

Yea I fully understand doubling up. I for one never doubled up on the spot but I have bought the same colorway upon rerelease after a shoe has been beat like my blk infrared 6s. 3+ is absolutely insane if you arent reselling.

Last edited:

I said it in my post that i understand doubling up but some people buy more than 2 pairs and its crazy. Not bashing NT famous lewi but he has enough pairs of the same colorway for any occasion. One pair is probably used to shower with.
Haha. His Lebron 9 South Beach/Miami Vices were out of control. Good thing he isn't into UBs it seems or anyone his size would be SOL. Once he put these babies on and realized he needed to "Lewi up", he may have 20 pairs of Creams ... just in case. I'm a habitual offender of doubling up myself. Favorites, I have no problem doing 3s/4s though. And you're right, it's our OCD, but I think more so because we're afraid paying above retail more than anything.

They will and it is easy if they carry the colorway. If they don't carry it they will give you a BS excuse that they can't but they will gladly ship back to ADC for you as a courtesy. I usually hit them with "adidas live chat just told me I can return at any adidas store." That usually works.
Yeah I had to double check with chat the other day if Im able to return online purchase at an outlet store and they said I can...  

Back
Top Bottom