ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said it in my post that i understand doubling up but some people buy more than 2 pairs and its crazy. Not bashing NT famous lewi but he has enough pairs of the same colorway for any occasion. One pair is probably used to shower with.
I always figured it was just for resale/trades.

Serious question because it kinda irks me seeing this. What are yall doing to you kicks that you have to buy more than double pairs of the same colorway? I still have my playoff 8s from grade school that I wore to play ball in from time to time and theyre still holding up well after 10 years later. I get it one to rock and one to stock but gah damn do you need a pair to wear around the house too?
roll.gif

Im still here trying to find a grey wool UB pair to call my own. After that it only gets worse with the creams

Are people buying OGs in hopes to see their price skyrocket in the future? 
I can't speak for anyone else, but not me. I just like the CW. Core blacks are nice, but that purple heel cup adds a nice touch, and the toe box colored stitching is nice too. 

Dude hit me back with 285$ on creams when I offered 260$. Idk what it is about that 25$ but I don't think I can do it
Must..resist...there's a local pair around me posted for $260 but NT'ers suggested holding out. That said, one ADC restock L and I'm messaging the seller ASAP 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom