ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some of the logic in this thread, trying to guess when/if Creams will restock. this is comedy :lol:

I can see ADC dropping the creams  the same time Yeezy 350 restock next week 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Same thing happens to me during all Yeezy releases.

Item you tried to buy most likely went out of stock while your were processing. You'll see a hold on your credit card for the shoe's amount but it'll drop off eventually... Could be a few days or could be like me where it took 2 weeks lol

Ayyy thk ya fam.. Hum well..Am in EU on right now... Am still waitin for da god damn CREAM ... It been 2 months straight.. I missed all Villa's restock n ****... Now am tired. Lmao .. But da thing is Grey wool comin up like **** from nowhere.. But CREAM keep hiddin dat's messed up.. Who else got tired of waitin ?

Ayyy thk ya fam.. Hum well..Am in EU on right now... Am still waitin for da god damn CREAM ... It been 2 months straight.. I missed all Villa's restock n ****... Now am tired. Lmao .. But da thing is Grey wool comin up like **** from nowhere.. But CREAM keep hiddin dat's messed up.. Who else got tired of waitin ?
Ebay is your best friend if you don't want to deal with all the hassle and wait..

Same thing happens to me during all Yeezy releases.

Item you tried to buy most likely went out of stock while your were processing. You'll see a hold on your credit card for the shoe's amount but it'll drop off eventually... Could be a few days or could be like me where it took 2 weeks lol

That happens with less-sophisticated sites that over sell... Once the pairs are accounted for they release the holds. Don't think that is the case with solid greys. Id check payment settings for something minor. (i.e: checked off gift card and didn't input anything.)

I feel you man.. But da point is.. EVERY SINGLE PAIR ar comin from US so basically.. I need to pay 350 ( shippin include) to get da shoe  .. Like HELLL NAH.. UB is patience right.. So 'll wait 'n pay 180$.. Aint nobody try to raped me like dat lmao.. I never spend mor dat retail on ma yeezys so why whould i now ? lmao smh

seeing how these MG releases have been trickling out...........Creams will see the same, dont see why not....Or am I just trying to convince myself lol
Creams released a month before MG and they havent seen restocks (at least not at ADC)

Think people are trying to convince theirselfes,it should be already proven that the

amount of creams is < MG

Back
Top Bottom