ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They know they got a bunch of creams in the warehouse... they just need to find the perfect time to unload them all.

I'm hoping for this weekend. Typically a huge weekend for Nike/Jordan Brand with AS Releases. Dropping a fat stack of creams right in the middle of that and then restocking the 350s next weekend will get them in a pretty sweet spot

seeing how these MG releases have been trickling out...........Creams will see the same, dont see why not....Or am I just trying to convince myself lol

They are probably still in production 
laugh.gif

seeing how these MG releases have been trickling out...........Creams will see the same, dont see why not....Or am I just trying to convince myself lol
MG's are a more recent release than Creams.

MG's have already restocked on ADC.

Creams have not restocked on ADC.

Therefore, I believe the chance of a future cream restock are small.

Once upon a time whites were limited and hard to get

Pretty sure those are failed order restocks. Villa is pretty diligent on verifying orders. It's always a few sizes at a time when they go back up.

but I thought they were only getting 1 FSR :rolleyes

Also fairly sure Creams will restock.  Outside of J&D (collab) and OG Purp, all the popular sell out cw's have restocked including MG, White, Wool, Silver, Core Black

Adidas is not playing the same game as Nike.  Seems that they are releasing and seeing what is most popular, and then down the road allowing more pairs to go out.

Back
Top Bottom