ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Been trying to hunt these down too. If you know of a size 10 anywhere let me know, please and thank you. 
Get a womens 11, that's what I did. Much easier to get a hold of. Fit is the same and you can cop on Foot Locker right now (assuming you're in the lower 48 states).

ADC playing games, MG's get 2 releases in less than a month but only stocked the creams once??
mean.gif

Starting to regret paying retail+tax and shipping on my mg haha. Might've been had for below retail

They know they got a bunch of creams in the warehouse... they just need to find the perfect time to unload them all.
It'll probably drop on a day when everyone is out and about and busy and really not paying attention... 
roll.gif

Here is the stock:

7.5 - 49

8 - 68

8.5 - 63

9 - 82

9.5 - 80

10 - 72

10.5 - 82

11 - 79

11.5 - 66

12 - 61

12.5 - 2

13 - 49

14 - 0

15 - 3

At this point, I think people need to start realizing that they probably don't have any more creams...

People forget they started off as a F&F release... They probably made 1 batch, gave away half the stock, and sold the rest via ADC and boutiques.

At this point, I think people need to start realizing that they probably don't have any more creams...

People forget they started off as a F&F release... They probably made 1 batch, gave away half the stock, and sold the rest via ADC and boutiques.

Then why do stores keep getting more?

Back
Top Bottom