ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ran a half-marathon in my OG purps.  Some areas of the sole are completely worn but idgaf it still super comfy and feels the same.
Haha that's cool. Ran the marine corp marathon in DC back in October in mine. I've ran the things into the ground, holes in the primeknit and all.

Yea I've been waiting to see photos of beaten pairs. They're somewhat delicate for sure. Just saw an IG photo yesterday of some UB's covered in mud.

Took a couple more shots of the sample thrice whites. They're dope, I like the knit way better than the ones that are about to release. It's just like the grey wool knit pattern.
Nice Shots. I am from washington as well 
happy.gif

Yea I've been waiting to see photos of beaten pairs. They're somewhat delicate for sure. Just saw an IG photo yesterday of some UB's covered in mud.

I wouldnt call these delicate at all. Been wearing my OG purples since initial launch. I run 3+ miles a day in them and wear them casually half the week. Haven't even looked to bring out my backup pair out.

Does anyone have any information on the Ultra boost Black wool?  I bought a pair of black ultra boost that I thought were regular core blacks, but they had a Wool upper and a red torsion system cover.

I wouldnt call these delicate at all. Been wearing my OG purples since initial launch. I run 3+ miles a day in them and wear them casually half the week. Haven't even looked to bring out my backup pair out.
I love to hear that. That's awesome. I want to run in a pair for sure, soon enough.

I've ran 3 halves and 1 full marathon in mine (plus all the training) and I have a hole in the primeknit at the big toe and pinky toe. And I don't even size these tight for a snug fit. I like a little wiggle room. So they do breakdown with a beating.

Sorry about the ****** pictures. This has a techfit upper and it's glorious. Honestly the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn.

Back
Top Bottom