ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I swear there's like 3 gifs on this thread that people use over and over again...
Post all 3 
nerd.gif

Man, idk what it is about resellers man but when you tell them you aren't interested in their counter offer respectfully and wish them luck in selling the shoe, they come back at you all high and mighty saying they got the best price on the damn web and that they're god's gift to the earth. Not cool.

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering if anybody can help me with this problem i have, you see i recently got a pair of UB's in and upon further inspection i noticed that there was a blemish on the tongue label. i foolishly tried to scratch it off and much to my dismay i apparently scratched off a small part of the label, it is quite apparent under the right light conditions. Is there anyway i could perhaps restore the reflectiveness (lol) of this area?

Nothing you can really do except buy more pears.

View media item 1906054

anyone know where i can find the collegiate navy in a size 9? so elusive, so underrated too ... thanks

Whats the history?

I don't know. Timing? Maybe that curtis50cent slightly missed the timing of each cream restock but that the timing of the gif posts was spot-on. Maybe just that some bring a lot of color/character to the forum.

Whats the history?
I don't know. Timing? Maybe that curtis50cent slightly missed the timing of each cream restock but that the timing of the gif posts was spot-on. Maybe just that some bring a lot of color/character to the forum.
I personally remember @casper90403  using it more but it's all good, gifs are like the ocean and the sky, no one can own them*

* - not true

gif has been in this thread for a while now before the whole cream restock swing and misses. forget which pair it started with, might be the all white pair.

Man I hope they restock on the cremes. It's looking pretty bad though. Adidas needs to stop restocking on the MG and get the cremes production going. It's killing me and maybe some of y'all in here. Lol

Where have you heard about em? I vaguely remember hearing someone mention them but I just assumed it was the Navy

didn't someone post a link to a Euro site for them? Maybe 3-6 pages back? They only had two pics so i couldn't get much out of it.

I personally remember @casper90403
 using it more but it's all good, gifs are like the ocean and the sky, no one can own them*

* - not true

Yes, I began using the hell out of it each time someone posted them beauties up.

Then Vin24 came through and posted an updated and more violent version of it. I used it a couple of times but thought some members might take it personally and report me, saying i was implying violence towards them.

The McNulty GIF has always been one of my top 5 GIFS to use. Shoot, the wire gave us so many great GIFS.

Such an appropriate GIF to use.

Yes, I began using the hell out of it each time someone posted them beauties up.

Then Vin24 came through and posted an updated and more violent version of it. I used it a couple of times but thought some members might take it personally and report me, saying i was implying violence towards them.

The McNulty GIF has always been one of my top 5 GIFS to use. Shoot, the wire gave us so many great GIFS.

What was the violent gif? The zohan one?

Last edited:

What was the violent gif? The zohan one?
Not sure where it was from but probably the one where dude kicks the other dude out of his chair and he explodes. Definitely hilarious, but NT Is too soft for that kind of extreme graphic violence.

Back
Top Bottom