ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldnt call these delicate at all. Been wearing my OG purples since initial launch. I run 3+ miles a day in them and wear them casually half the week. Haven't even looked to bring out my backup pair out.

I've ran 3 halves and 1 full marathon in mine (plus all the training) and I have a hole in the primeknit at the big toe and pinky toe. And I don't even size these tight for a snug fit. I like a little wiggle room. So they do breakdown with a beating.

Yea, I've put them through the ringer. Have thrown in the washer several times. Sounds like you have really wide feet.

Haven't been in this thread in a while so I apologize for my ignorance:

I stopped by a new local spot today, they're getting and selling nice new stuff early, and two of the employees mentioned that they're getting two colorways of Ultraboosts tomorrow, triple white and... triple black? I asked if they meant the midsole was black but I didn't really get a clear answer from them...

What's the word on the triple black ultra boost?

Last edited:

Haven't been in this thread in a while so I apologize for my ignorance:

I stopped by a new local spot today, they're getting and selling nice new stuff early, and two of the employees mentioned that they're getting two colorways of Ultraboosts tomorrow, triple white and... triple black? I asked if they meant the midsole was black but I didn't really get a clear answer from them...

What's the word on the triple black ultra boost?
Prob core blacks and triple white with the black sole.

Prob core blacks and triple white with the black sole.
That's what I figured... I thought the actual "triple" black boosts were dropping around April...? I'm looking forward to the black boost NMDs but... just wanted to make sure.

Thanks

Does anyone have any information on the Ultra boost Black wool?  I bought a pair of black ultra boost that I thought were regular core blacks, but they had a Wool upper and a red torsion system cover.

Probably my favorite style (S77511). They were the first pair that I bought. I think the wools are the most comfortable. What info are you looking for?

Last edited:
what is this dark blue pair i seeing being released in Europe. Any side by side comparison with Navy's, or is it the same shoe?

I've ran 3 halves and 1 full marathon in mine (plus all the training) and I have a hole in the primeknit at the big toe and pinky toe. And I don't even size these tight for a snug fit. I like a little wiggle room. So they do breakdown with a beating.

Exactly, if you run outside in the first generation soles, they aren't going to last at all. My core blacks are completely worn to the UB material on the bottoms. Uppers are also starting to tear. I switched out the laces on my Irons to thinner laces and the continental soles seem to be holding up better.

Where are they from and no offense, but are you sure they're real? Would be weird to release a "new" white model with the old sole...

They're from a reseller in Hong Kong. I got my Burgs from him. They are an unreleased sample they are not slated for production. 100% legit!

Last edited:
They're from Pahako a reseller in HongKong. I gor my Burgs from him. There are an unreleased sample they are not slated for production. 100% legit!
I'd personally be a bit sketched out, maybe his olives and burgs were legit but maybe he's moved on to other "sources" now that he has your trust. That's just me though...

I feel like my feet wouldn't be clean enough to wear those triple whites nevermind ever stepping outdoors...

They're from Pahako a reseller in HongKong. I gor my Burgs from him. There are an unreleased sample they are not slated for production. 100% legit!
I'd personally be a bit sketched out, maybe his olives and burgs were legit but maybe he's moved on to other "sources" now that he has your trust. That's just me though...

The existence of these samples has been well known for a while now. They're legit.

Fake boost still isn't even remotely convincing.

meant to post this earlier, but if someone can take advantage, awesome. not sure if it applies to UBs.

$10 off order of $75+ on finishline.com: 1EJ638SI5VQ

Does anyone have any information on the Ultra boost Black wool?  I bought a pair of black ultra boost that I thought were regular core blacks, but they had a Wool upper and a red torsion system cover.

came out this past winter. consider yourself lucky. can't find em anywhere, and i really want them.

Missed the CNY drop but came home to these from Villa.

View media item 1905970
Wasn't aware I had carted...similar to yeezysupply...by the time I saw what was in cart, decided to BNTL. Submitted the order and got OOS message but got confirmation email.

Surprised they shipped cause it took long to fulfill.

Probably my favorite style (S77511). They were the first pair that I bought. I think the wools are the most comfortable. What info are you looking for?
Just wanted to know what they were.  I thought i was getting plain black ultra boost and was suprised to get these.  I looked up the style # and couldn't find any info on the adidas website.

Just wanted to know what they were.  I thought i was getting plain black ultra boost and was suprised to get these.  I looked up the style # and couldn't find any info on the adidas website.

That was exactly my situation. I had been watching ADC, waiting for a restock of the core blacks (S77417). Then the black wools were stocked. I bought them thinking they were the non-wool core blacks. When they came in, I was a bit surprised (maybe disappointed) because they didn't have the pattern on the toe box like the non-wool core blacks, like I was expecting. I couldn't find the non-wools anywhere, so I just decided to keep the wools. And it was sometime later, even, that I learned they were wools. Now they are by far my favorite.

So, basically, the only difference is they are wool and a much less noticeable pattern on the toe box.

I swear there's like 3 gifs on this thread that people use over and over again...

Back
Top Bottom