ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
omg, I've must've carted and entered my info on hanon 4 times only to get timed out every single time. The ultimate tease.

Last edited:
the whole point of a separate thread is to keep the topics separate lol thats why I'm confused. Haven't been in this thread in a minute

After copping SNS and Mystery Grey's, I had to step back and assess the damages. 

True... Just so happened that the people active in both threads just frequent here more thus the cross conversation between UB and NMD.

Thanks. Too bad I didn't realize most sizes are gone already.  Can't seem to get a hold of my first pair of UBs.  Been Nike all my life.  Willing to try Adidas for the UBs.

What colorway because there are plenty in stock. No reason to not own a pair yet ..

What colorway because there are plenty in stock. No reason to not own a pair yet ..
Well I can get the newer gradients in either black or white, but from reading on here, those aren't really worthy of buying (which explains why i can get those).  So I figured I'd look for the more in demand ones, and I really want the new Mystery Grey w/ Continental soles, but my size not available on Adidas.

Well I can get the newer gradients in either black or white, but from reading on here, those aren't really worthy of buying (which explains why i can get those).  So I figured I'd look for the more in demand ones, and I really want the new Mystery Grey w/ Continental soles, but my size not available on Adidas.
you should get what you like regardless if its in demand or not.

Well do you like the look? Because from a technical standpoint they are the same thing plus they have the continental sole. I got the black gradients under retail and will be wearing them. Really they are pretty nice to me. I also lucked up on the core black under retail. Buy/Rock what you like.

anyone see the mystery grey UBs in a 11.5 sitting? i see random sizes popping up on ADC
9.5 shows available on ADC but when adding to cart, I get a message saying the product has been removed from my cart because the item is currently not in stock.  Not sure about size 11.5 though.

9.5 shows available on ADC but when adding to cart, I get a message saying the product has been removed from my cart because the item is currently not in stock.  Not sure about size 11.5 though.
Damn...

gonna be checking the local adidas store, i need a pair of UBs my UNDFTD Bape 80Vs are beat to ****

Mystery greys just stocked at my local "less than/lower tier" boutique sneaker shop/local chain. Called immediately to see if they were getting creams too lol...

Mystery greys just stocked at my local "less than/lower tier" boutique sneaker shop/local chain. Called immediately to see if they were getting creams too lol...

What's the word on the creams?

Last edited:
Struck out on the PB today too. They let me into the site too late
mean.gif
All black UB gonna be GR right?
nvrmind

good thing all black dont interest me

Last edited:
Any word if RRS is gonna drop the grey wools again on Feb 22? the initial pre-order release date...

Still almost a fsr on Amazon for the MG, for the ones still trying to get, they are sitting on there because they are showing the wrong photo for them, so most probably don't know it's the MG.

Hi all. I'm new to this site. :smile:

What's the difference between the $160 ultra boost and the $180 ultra boost? This is for the women's sizes. ..

Back
Top Bottom