ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curious any of you guys think i can get in to a uk 10 if i wear a uk 10.5 in my sns ubs like they're pretty tts and a really snug on my feet...

Any advice would be awesome.

Waiting for Core Black to release again with Continental soles 
nerd.gif

How would I know if ADC has me blocked? Or not letting me check my cart or check out....
Not letting buy a pair of UB....

Anyone know where to find any women's or kids ultra boost in store? I'm in so cal and have only seen men's (looking to get a pair for my lady)

Curious any of you guys think i can get in to a uk 10 if i wear a uk 10.5 in my sns ubs like they're pretty tts and a really snug on my feet...

Any advice would be awesome.

If they are already snug I wouldn't bother. No point taking away the key element of the shoe, comfort.

This is all
I get when I click on my cart.... It's been going on for an hour or two now

Last edited:
NO

96.7% of those that wear them here don't use it for running purposes.

There;s absolutely no difference, unless you like to frequently walk down a garage when the ground is wet.

i actually water my garage in the morning and i walk around and my soles do get wet...

Not trying to be an a hole but isnt everyone nearly there with the link thats on there site then cos all anyone is missing is the size part?
Nah, I had them in my cart at around midnight last night but the pair didn't have a size 
roll.gif

Said f it and slept through, I'll just try to cop when they release globally next week.

Back
Top Bottom